Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Nick Nurse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I love DeMar but he can't do this. This is different level stuff. Vince almost singlehandedly won them that series. If the Raptors won that series, they would've beaten the Bucks in the ECF no doubt in my mind.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r7THycqdcmM
    Mamba Mentality

    Comment


    • white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      Well you are very wrong then, because no Vince team ever had a chance. I assume you mean at a ring, and there was really no chance whatsoever they could beat someone in the Finals. I mean, that was maybe the weakest era for the East and they couldn't even get to the conference finals.

      Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
      When i said "chance" i meant getting to the Finals.

      Obviously they're not besting Shaq and Kobe.
      Mamba Mentality

      Comment


      • 'beating' can't edit my post.
        Mamba Mentality

        Comment


        • TRex wrote: View Post
          What? offensively he was so much better than DeMar. Vince in his prime can shoot from everywhere just like Kobe. He was a dynamic offensive player. DeMar on the other hand is nothing more than a mid range guy.
          In Vince's best season with us he averaged 27.6ppg on 46% shooting, with 5.5rpg and 3.9 apg.
          In Demars best season with us, he averaged 27.3ppg on 46% shooting, with 5.3rpg and 3.9apg.

          Anyway, this is definitely the wrong to have this debate in, but I just found it odd that you felt we had a chance to win it all with Vince, when we had significantly less success with Vince than we did with Demar and Lowry.

          Comment


          • Joey wrote: View Post
            In Vince's best season with us he averaged 27.6ppg on 46% shooting, with 5.5rpg and 3.9 apg.
            In Demars best season with us, he averaged 27.3ppg on 46% shooting, with 5.3rpg and 3.9apg.

            Anyway, this is definitely the wrong to have this debate in, but I just found it odd that you felt we had a chance to win it all with Vince, when we had significantly less success with Vince than we did with Demar and Lowry.
            Not win it all. Just getting to the Finals. No one's beating the Lakers back in those days.
            Mamba Mentality

            Comment


            • TRex wrote: View Post
              Not win it all. Just getting to the Finals. No one's beating the Lakers back in those days.
              Oh .. ok ... well you definitely didn't say that. Lol

              Comment


              • Joey wrote: View Post

                Anyway, this is definitely the wrong to have this debate in,
                I blame Apollo for moving the VC thread. Smh.
                Mamba Mentality

                Comment


                • TRex wrote: View Post
                  I blame Apollo for moving the VC thread. Smh.
                  LOL We're all just trying to do our job around here. Technically speaking, it was the right move.

                  Comment


                  • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    can't get blown out too. Don't care that it's Warriors. We have the defense now. At least 7 games
                    At LEAST game 7 of the NBA finals or the season is a failure for Nurse? Wow Mixx ain't playin
                    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                    Comment


                    • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      At LEAST game 7 of the NBA finals or the season is a failure for Nurse? Wow Mixx ain't playin

                      Comment


                      • A.I wrote: View Post
                        If we’re predicting 7 games in the Finals, might as well give the Raptors the win and crown them champions.
                        gotta be realistic
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                        Comment


                        • https://www.thestar.com/sports/rapto...ick-nurse.html


                          good read

                          Comment


                          • It was alongwith the first real article speaking to his communicative personality post trade. If the coach and #1 option are going to be on the page day 1...great.

                            Comment


                            • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              gotta be realistic
                              Lets get through a 7 game series with Boston first.

                              Comment


                              • Nurse does sound like the newbie he is though.... hoping to make a good impression and somewhat unsure of himself. I couldn't imagine some of those quotes coming from an established coach. Hopefully that's exactly the anti-Pop personality that Kawhi needs to connect with at this point.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X