Clear All

• Primer
    replied
    So Milwaukee should be interested.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    I would die laughing. Or crying. Not sure.

”Ty Lue remains one of the best coaches in the league, but it’ll be interesting to see whether he’s around next season—by his own choice or as an undeserved fall guy. If not, Nick Nurse makes sense as a replacement, particularly through his experience of coaching Leonard (and Powell) to a championship in 2019.“

https://www.theringer.com/2023/4/26/...rd-paul-george
    Imagine giving George and Leonard 4-year extensions for half a billion. 6 more years! Is this guy getting paid by the uncle? Lol. That would be insane. Absolutely fucking crazy.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    I would die laughing. Or crying. Not sure.

”Ty Lue remains one of the best coaches in the league, but it’ll be interesting to see whether he’s around next season—by his own choice or as an undeserved fall guy. If not, Nick Nurse makes sense as a replacement, particularly through his experience of coaching Leonard (and Powell) to a championship in 2019.“

https://www.theringer.com/2023/4/26/...rd-paul-george

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    slaw wrote: View Post

Wouldn't Nurse want to go to a title contender? That's why Houston was somewhat baffling to me.

There must be a few contenders (or wannabe contenders) considering coaching moves. Like if Denver gets knocked out, Malone? Memphis? Clips (does Lue want to deal with that mess?). Cavs? Sixers? Some good jobs in there...
    Any playoff team that doesn't win it all will probably be interested.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post

I can assure you, Nurse will not coach next season. The guy will relax, get paid his last year in the contract, and then, he might seek a coaching job.
    Doubt it. He's gonna get paid even more at his next gig. He LOVES the public eye, he will jump on an LA job in a heartbeat.

The guy hasn't taken a year off ever.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

You want player development and you want Nick Nurse to be your coach? Lol. Also, Nurse hates DeRozan and probably Vucevic & Lavine. That’s not his type of defense-first roster. No way he would go there unless they clean house.
    Wouldn't Nurse want to go to a title contender? That's why Houston was somewhat baffling to me.

There must be a few contenders (or wannabe contenders) considering coaching moves. Like if Denver gets knocked out, Malone? Memphis? Clips (does Lue want to deal with that mess?). Cavs? Sixers? Some good jobs in there...

Leave a comment:

• RaptorsVictim
    replied
    Primer wrote: View Post

If the Lakers don't win it all then they're gonna hire Nurse. Everyone knows that it's championship or fired in LA.

Nurse is a media whore. He is perfect for LA.

Plus didn't Lebron say he wanted Nurse a while ago? Lebron is the real GM there.
    I can assure you, Nurse will not coach next season. The guy will relax, get paid his last year in the contract, and then, he might seek a coaching job.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    Really curious where Nurse lands now. Would the Cavs fire Bickerstaff If they lose to the Knicks?

What I'd like to see is Nurse to Chicago. Get rid of Donovan right now and hire Nurse. The Bulls was Nick's favorite team right? just a perfect match.
    If the Lakers don't win it all then they're gonna hire Nurse. Everyone knows that it's championship or fired in LA.

Nurse is a media whore. He is perfect for LA.

Plus didn't Lebron say he wanted Nurse a while ago? Lebron is the real GM there.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied

Nope. If i'm Chicago I'm not trading Patrick Williams. I still see star potential there. They are fucking up his development though. They fucked up Markkanen's development. they are doing the same with PW. He's still very young though(he's younger than Scottie). So there's still time.
    You want player development and you want Nick Nurse to be your coach? Lol. Also, Nurse hates DeRozan and probably Vucevic & Lavine. That’s not his type of defense-first roster. No way he would go there unless they clean house.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

And S&T Fred for P-Will & Coby White, so he can go back home too. Win-win.
    Nope. If i'm Chicago I'm not trading Patrick Williams. I still see star potential there. They are fucking up his development though. They fucked up Markkanen's development. they are doing the same with PW. He's still very young though(he's younger than Scottie). So there's still time.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Really curious where Nurse lands now. Would the Cavs fire Bickerstaff If they lose to the Knicks?

What I'd like to see is Nurse to Chicago. Get rid of Donovan right now and hire Nurse. The Bulls was Nick's favorite team right? just a perfect match.
    And S&T Fred for P-Will & Coby White, so he can go back home too. Win-win.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

Leave a comment:

• G____Deane
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I'd rather have Austin rivers or even Phoenix rivers.

This roster needs plastic surgery

Leave a comment:

• G____Deane
    replied
    guyroch wrote: View Post

If Doc Rivers loses his gig could the Raptors give him a shot ?
    Please no, extremely over rated.

If the plan here is to mainly run it back, Nurse is laughing picking up another 8M and not having to live through another year of criticism with this mediocre roster. It would have been brutal here next year.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    guyroch wrote: View Post

If Doc Rivers loses his gig could the Raptors give him a shot ?
    I'd rather have Austin rivers or even Phoenix rivers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X