Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saints91
    replied
    Well deserved!!! Hope he stays with us for a long, long time.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post
    Nice!

Won in a landslide. Really calls into question wtf the coaches were thinking in their peer voting. Still pissed the Raps fired CoY Casey for Nurse? Do they want him to put in more time before they give him votes? A bit weird.
    The Casey firing was a bad precedent if you are a head coach in the NBA.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    KHD wrote: View Post

10 people don't understand basketball
    Media homers or guys with agendas. Like when Swirsk voted Bargnani ROY.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    Nice!

Won in a landslide. Really calls into question wtf the coaches were thinking in their peer voting. Still pissed the Raps fired CoY Casey for Nurse? Do they want him to put in more time before they give him votes? A bit weird.

Leave a comment:

• KHD
    replied
    Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

Nick apparently received 90 first place votes out of the 100 ballots.
    10 people don't understand basketball

Leave a comment:

• Kagemusha
    replied
    Congrats coach!
    This organization should keep you, no matter the cost.

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    slaw wrote: View Post
    Congrats to the coach of the year! That was well done on TNT. And well deserved.
    Nick apparently received 90 first place votes out of the 100 ballots.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Congratulations Coach!!!

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    Congrats to the coach of the year! That was well done on TNT. And well deserved.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Maury wrote: View Post
    Thoughts on the Adrian Griffin accusations? Absolutely horrible if true. You can never know though. I suppose there may be proof of hospital stays or police calls made? Let's hope what's being said isn't true.
    No idea if he's guilty or not but in this day and age, it's guilty until proven innocent.

But you have to know the Raps have been aware of these accusations since at least May, have looked into them and have kept him on so ....

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    Thoughts on the Adrian Griffin accusations? Absolutely horrible if true. You can never know though. I suppose there may be proof of hospital stays or police calls made? Let's hope what's being said isn't true.

Leave a comment:

• Tmac2darak
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post
    Adrian Griffin has a better win percentage. We've been in this situation before. Masai knows what to do.

Thanks for everything Nick.
    Hahaha love it

Leave a comment:

• Tmac2darak
    replied
    chris wrote: View Post

lol.

anyhow if i were nick nurse's agent i would also be holding off right now for maximum leverage while all these other extensions are being signed. nick nurse is patrick mahomes right now. or rather a couple months ago. mvp and superbowl in his first two years, universal reverence.

i expect the raptors to make him the highest paid coach ever, and if not he won't be the raptors coach. coaching is a market inefficiency in the nba anyway since the salaries don't count against the cap, so who cares.
    Win a championship again this year and yeah pay jim big.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

So far he didn't give any indication that he's staying
    That toronto inferiority complex is showing. We're the nba model franchise my man. We are the shit.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X