Everything Nick Nurse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

It's one of those things you can never prove one way or another. If Lowry is more committed in practice and buys into Nurse as his leader, does that help team chemistry on the court? Logic would say yes, but we'll never know. It's a silent killer. There are ways of challenging your superiors without being disruptive, undermining or un-cooperative. Sounds like Lowry hasn't learned that simple life lesson.
    Let's be honest. Nurse is not his superior. Look at their payrolls.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Let's be honest. Nurse is not his superior. Look at their payrolls.
      You know what I meant. Pop wasn't Tim Duncan's superior or salary equal, but the respect was there.

Comment

You know what I meant. Pop wasn't Tim Duncan's superior or salary equal, but the respect was there.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          None of this affected team's performance so I don't see the issue. If this was serious Danny wouldn't even bring it up on his show. Rule one of any lockerroom is that serious shit stays in house. You break that rule you get a problem ala Spurs and Kawhi.

Comment

• This has probably been asked and answered, but I missed it. What is the logo on Nurse's cap that he wears for his post-practice interviews? All black hat embossed with a black logo, looks like lower case "nn" perhaps?? Is that his own personal brand, or ......?

Thanks!

Comment

• danno wrote: View Post
              This has probably been asked and answered, but I missed it. What is the logo on Nurse's cap that he wears for his post-practice interviews? All black hat embossed with a black logo, looks like lower case "nn" perhaps?? Is that his own personal brand, or ......?

Thanks!
              You gotta figure nn is nick nurse but maybe in deference to Kawhi it's "not nike"

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Nurse has a low playoff coaching bar to clear.

https://www.thestar.com/sports/rapto...h-wizards.html

Comment

Nurse has a low playoff coaching bar to clear.

https://www.thestar.com/sports/rapto...h-wizards.html
                      Damn I remember that quote but didn't recall when it was said..they went on to lose 3 more straight, and they weren't even close. Thanks coach at least you kept your stubborn pride and didn't cave in to making an adjustment.
                      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Damn I remember that quote but didn't recall when it was said..they went on to lose 3 more straight, and they weren't even close. Thanks coach at least you kept your stubborn pride and didn't cave in to making an adjustment.
                        after j j barae made Casey's career by shutting down lebron. he thought hey fuck it why not put Grevies Vasquez one of the shitter defender in the league on peak John Wall....
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• from being around here for a while

Comment

• http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26511064/budenholzer-named-top-coach-peers

Among his competitors also receiving votes were Brooklyn's Kenny Atkinson, Denver's Michael Malone, Indiana's Nate McMillan, San Antonio's Gregg Popovich, the Clippers' Doc Rivers, Utah's Quin Snyder and Portland's Terry Stotts, sources said.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

The NBA coaching fraternity is a tight-knit old boys club, run by Rick Carlisle. Raptors got blackballed because of what they did to Casey last year, which might also explain why it took Nurse so long to fill his assistant coaching positions.

Comment

• I don't watch the post games often and probably should have, but did Nurse explain why Kawhi played so little? Did he get asked why he coached this game like it was a tuesday game in January?

Comment

Working...
                                X