Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane
    commented on 's reply
    It's kinda funny to hear the Bucks media saying Nurse has figured out and out-coached Brown and how it's up to Coach Brown to answer to the changes that Coach Nurse made. It's a case of what have you done for me lately....

• KeonClark
    commented on 's reply
    slaw wrote: View Post
    All I know is that: in the Orlando series the Raps got better every game; in the Philly series, Raps got better as the series wore on and eventually outlasted the Sixers; and now the Raps, after giving away game 1, have steadily improved in every facet of the game over the last two games. I also know that, even as someone is not that knowledgeable about basketball, that the Raps have exploited key weaknesses in each team along the way.

So, what I know is that the coaching staff (no, it's not just Nurse) is doing a pretty good fucking job.
    Who cares that we've slowed the top player down in each series, and won games with defensive strategy?

Fire him because VanVleet and Green can't hit shots

• slaw
    commented on 's reply
    All I know is that: in the Orlando series the Raps got better every game; in the Philly series, Raps got better as the series wore on and eventually outlasted the Sixers; and now the Raps, after giving away game 1, have steadily improved in every facet of the game over the last two games. I also know that, even as someone is not that knowledgeable about basketball, that the Raps have exploited key weaknesses in each team along the way.

So, what I know is that the coaching staff (no, it's not just Nurse) is doing a pretty good fucking job.

• Kagemusha
    commented on 's reply
    RIP thread

• G__Deane
    commented on 's reply
    Game 4 called and said stfu
Working...
X