Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Everything Nick Nurse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He has had his issues as a rookie coach, but man he is a good coach. Whenever Raptors needed key adjustments, he did it and they worked. Threw Kawhi on Butler when necessary, played Ibaka, Gasol and Pascal together against the Sixers and it worked, had Green guard Augustin after Game 1 and he shut him down, threw Kawhi on Giannis and played zone and shut him down. Raptors have the best defense in the Playoffs and hats off to Nick Nurse for making great adjustments.
    Kawhi Leonard is a Toronto Raptor

Comment

• Legend in the making.

Comment

• Honestly, the most understated part of this is how big it is for the G League as a success story as this is the first coach to have this kind of success.
        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Coaching is hard and Nurse is incredible at it.

Comment

• Nurse on an exclusive list with some top names as first year to get to the finals. All of which dealt with fans questioning his decisions, (social media etc) the first to be massaged by Sir Champagne and live to tell the tale. Facing down the reality of making it a finals win in his first shot.

***** full disclosure I shit on Nurse every chance I could. Casey was solid defensively with 3 negative defenders in the SL.

Nurse overcame his obstacles, like maybe no other besides Lue

Comment

• No one can argue against the impacts of the various coaching decisions on the outcome of the series. Not to say Kawhi wasn't the biggest factor, but using Kawhi correctly, and the players around him was huge.

Maybe Nurse gets to stay for another year. :-)

Comment

• Nick, Who always had your back against the hand wrings, teeth gnashing hordes demanding your head as lately as a few games ago?
                I did, that's who Nick. See you for lunch today, you and Roberta are bringing dessert....

Comment

• Nick Nurse has agreed to coach the Canadian team at the worlds in China this summer. If he gets us to the olympics this would be as great for Canada as the finals appearance.

Comment

• I forget...who was it that we were disappointed that we didn't get as a coach before Nurse was given the job.......?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                      I forget...who was it that we were disappointed that we didn't get as a coach before Nurse was given the job.......?
                      lol true ...bud was stumped

Comment

I forget...who was it that we were disappointed that we didn't get as a coach before Nurse was given the job.......?
                        He has big flaws. Bucks finished Game 5 with a timeout remaining and finished Game 6 with 2 timeouts remaining. Thats inexcusable in a close game in the Eastern Conference Finals.
                        Kawhi Leonard is a Toronto Raptor

Comment

Fans were saying hiring Nurse was a mistake as recently as gane 1 and 2 .... what have you done for me lately indeed

Comment

• Kudos coach Nurse.
                            You've proven your Skip Baylesses wrong.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

He has big flaws. Bucks finished Game 5 with a timeout remaining and finished Game 6 with 2 timeouts remaining. Thats inexcusable in a close game in the Eastern Conference Finals.
                              I think he finished game six with one timeout left because he used one late after it being displayed he had two left.

But yeah, timeouts are gold. He could have used them to try to pump the breaks on our epic run.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                                Kudos coach Nurse.
                                You've proven your Skip Baylesses wrong.
                                Its pretty easy to prove Dip Bayless wrong. He's speaks first, maybe thinks later.

Comment

Working...
                                X