Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Everything Nick Nurse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I
    replied
    Truth Teller wrote: View Post
    Can we give Nick Nurse some credit? Its a make or miss league, but he generates great open 3s in his offense. Also we saw some very good ball movement and plays today. The play where theres a double screen up top (Lowry being the 2nd screener) always leads to good results: Kawhi got a wide open dunk.
    This was a very well coached game. Saw a lot of nice plays being run, solid rotations and good timeouts, especially the one in the second half when Celtics made a run.

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    Can we give Nick Nurse some credit? Its a make or miss league, but he generates great open 3s in his offense. Also we saw some very good ball movement and plays today. The play where theres a double screen up top (Lowry being the 2nd screener) always leads to good results: Kawhi got a wide open dunk.
    Yeah I wanna give some props to Nick on this one. I've been critical, but he did the right things on this Celtics game, anchored/staggered bench units with started, and the defence looked crisp. Kudos.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Highly unlikely around here. Coaches don't matter in wins and are the cause of all issues in losses ..... Nurse play generates tons of open looks but until recently, we were 26th in made threes % .....getting a ton better ecently

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    I thought that was an extremely well coached game. Every time Boston looked like they were going to pick up a little momentum, Nurse adapted with a time out, switched coverage or a substitution. Boston has some good personnel. You can't keep them down for a whole game, but you can adjust quickly if your players are healthy. Keep it up Nick.

Leave a comment:

• Truth Teller
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X