Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Nick Nurse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • KeonClark wrote: View Post
    NOW we can Fire Nick Nurse right?
    Your baiting is getting pathetic, get a life. Here is a cookie if that is not enough.

    But Move on already.
    You cannot cancel me out dumb dumb, I will always be in that little nugget of yours camping like a mosquito https://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/c...ilies/wink.png

    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers


    Comment


    • Didn't think I could love NN more but I am glad I was wrong!



      Woot woot! NBA Championship head coach wants you to play & you will say no to him?!

      Comment


      • Hotshot wrote: View Post
        Didn't think I could love NN more but I am glad I was wrong!



        Woot woot! NBA Championship head coach wants you to play & you will say no to him?!
        Worst kept secret...Great news for Canada basketball. Congratulations.

        Comment


        • Canada Basketball now has championship pedigree lol
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

          Comment


          • 007 wrote: View Post
            Canada Basketball now has championship pedigree lol
            I expect Boucher to make the squad

            Comment


            • GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

              I expect Boucher to make the squad
              And I expect we shut down Simmons again 😎

              Comment


              • Nick Nurse gets the Lowe Post treatment

                Comment


                • 007 wrote: View Post
                  Canada Basketball now has championship pedigree lol
                  Hopefully Boucher makes the team as the first Canadian that won a champonship?

                  Comment


                  • Gonzz wrote: View Post

                    Hopefully Boucher makes the team as the first Canadian that won a champonship?
                    Rick Fox won a championship with the Lakers

                    Comment


                    • Gonzz wrote: View Post

                      Hopefully Boucher makes the team as the first Canadian that won a champonship?
                      TT Kardashian.

                      Comment


                      • golden wrote: View Post

                        TT Kardashian.
                        Depends on how one considers Fox ... who was actually born in Toronto but moved to the Bahamas (dad's country of origin) when quite young and then spent his bb learning years in the States.
                        Fox on a technical? TT disqualified for hanging around the Ks and being Lebronto's wingman ... Give it to Boucher of the Raps & 905.

                        Comment


                        • Bendit wrote: View Post

                          Depends on how one considers Fox ... who was actually born in Toronto but moved to the Bahamas (dad's country of origin) when quite young and then spent his bb learning years in the States.
                          Fox on a technical? TT disqualified for hanging around the Ks and being Lebronto's wingman ... Give it to Boucher of the Raps & 905.
                          Bill Wennington.

                          Comment


                          • golden wrote: View Post

                            Bill Wennington.
                            Oops! And he was a Can. Olympian too.

                            Comment


                            • Gonzz wrote: View Post

                              Hopefully Boucher makes the team as the first Canadian that won a champonship?
                              First Canadian that won a Championship for a Canadian team.

                              Comment


                              • GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

                                First Canadian that won a Championship for a Canadian team.
                                I want a Canadian gold medal someday...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X