• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Man. The Myth. The Legendier.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

untouchable
      I have to give twitter the credit for this one but is there a subliminal message in that song?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        The Man. The Myth. The Legendier.
        *fade to black

logo appears

Bombardier
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Someone needs to photoshop Nick's head and a guitar instead of a gun
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Someone needs to photoshop Nick's head and a guitar instead of a gun

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Goldblum, YOU are Legend.

Awesome.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

Goldblum, YOU are Legend.

Awesome.
                GOLDBLUM man gets paid

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Image result for well there it is

Comment

• What type of musical performance would Casey ascribe to? Barbershop quartet?

Comment

• Comment

• Nurse is very Joe Maddon-esque. The way he does things, he says things that makes you go 'wut?" he's different but it works, he's got great personality too......he's very Joe Maddon like.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I wonder what Nurse brings back from his experience as a head coach at the World Championships that will further his abilities as current coach of the Raptors? A lot of very good coaches continue to return to the Olympic or FIBA experience. Is it just out of a sense of national duty, or do they get something out of it? I only found one specific reference to specific learning related to a world championship or Olympic experience. It related to managing the expectations and media pressure that comes with the Olympic Games.

Hard to believe that, for Nick, it could be any different than what he just went through with the NBA finals. The article below talks about more or less trying to shield the athletes from additional pressures and maintain an even keel (paraphrasing).

http://archive.usrowing.org/news/det..._Olympics.aspx

Maybe a deep scouting dive into some international opponents strategies will give him some ideas that can be translated into play during the upcoming season.

I think it goes without saying that he will get a chance to develop relationships with some of Canada's best players. He may see something that helps motivate him to ask Webster to pursue a specific younger player as he builds towards the next championship run team. We have all speculated on the chances of retaining players if they are Canadian. This should be a bridge towards that goal if nothing else.

Comment

• I assumed we've all watched the Kawhi/George presser live by now or on the moring TSN loop?

Aside from all the comments we could make about Kawhi's thanks to Toronto speech and Ballmer's truly bizarre behaviour, did anyone watch Paul George specifically while Kawhi was talking?

Dude was looking away, totally bored, raising his eyebrows to someone in the crowd. I already think he doesn't like playing second fiddle to Kawhi in LA just based on his body language lol

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                              I assumed we've all watched the Kawhi/George presser live by now or on the moring TSN loop?

Aside from all the comments we could make about Kawhi's thanks to Toronto speech and Ballmer's truly bizarre behaviour, did anyone watch Paul George specifically while Kawhi was talking?

Dude was looking away, totally bored, raising his eyebrows to someone in the crowd. I already think he doesn't like playing second fiddle to Kawhi in LA just based on his body language lol
                              I think you’re totally misreading it. I think this is the best case scenario for Paul George and he’s loving every second of it.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post

I think you’re totally misreading it. I think this is the best case scenario for Paul George and he’s loving every second of it.
                                Yeah, Paul George is an apex 2nd banana. He can't win a championship without a better player on his team. And nobody knows that better than Paul George. That's why he attached to Westbrook, but then in a year realized he had the wrong guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X