Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Nick Nurse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Maury wrote: View Post

    I think you’re totally misreading it. I think this is the best case scenario for Paul George and he’s loving every second of it.
    Yeah, Paul George is an apex 2nd banana. He can't win a championship without a better player on his team. And nobody knows that better than Paul George. That's why he attached to Westbrook, but then in a year realized he had the wrong guy.
    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

    Comment


    • KeonClark wrote: View Post

      Yeah, Paul George is an apex 2nd banana. He can't win a championship without a better player on his team. And nobody knows that better than Paul George. That's why he attached to Westbrook, but then in a year realized he had the wrong guy.
      They play the same position though, and Beverly plays the two, so when they share the floor we will see one of these injury prone players battling with 4s, we'll see how that works out.




      Comment


      • Congratulations to Brittni Donaldson, who was promoted to assistant coach with the Raptors.

        Comment


        • Don't know much about Brittni but that's cool..

          Also I don't think it was mentioned, but they found a replacement for Phil Handy:



          Comment


          • Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
            Congratulations to Brittni Donaldson, who was promoted to assistant coach with the Raptors.
            https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...oaching-staff/

            Comment


            • good profile on her from zach lowe this morning

              Comment


              • https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...-sweet-summer/

                Comment


                • I need a topical Nick nurse pun asap.

                  Comment


                  • Maury wrote: View Post
                    I need a topical Nick nurse pun asap.
                    Kawhi dumped his Nurse for a Doc?

                    Comment


                    • Maury wrote: View Post
                      I need a topical Nick nurse pun asap.
                      I tried and tried to think of a good nurse pun ... but I

                      ... donut have one.




                      (Creative insights: I worked from his gaping mouth being the same shape as a donut hole
                      ...and descended into madness from there.)

                      Comment


                      • GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

                        I tried and tried to think of a good nurse pun ... but I

                        ... donut have one.




                        (Creative insights: I worked from his gaping mouth being the same shape as a donut hole
                        ...and descended into madness from there.)
                        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                        Comment


                        • From Nick Nurse this morning (copied from the front page):

                          “Opportunity abounds. It’s a new season. I feel almost exactly the same as I felt a year ago, and the expectations are the same that I had. We’re going to try to play a style that we played. Play a lot of people. Play defense. All those things that we want to do, try out all those things, and try to grow this thing from starting tomorrow, first day of practice. Try to get the guys that are here to play, A, to their capabilities, and B, extraordinary basketball.”

                          Let's go.

                          ==Glad to have doubted the doubters==

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X