Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH
    replied
    There's actually been a lot of really good signs with the rotations lately. There are still troubling stretches where the wrong players run the offence, and troubling stretches of all-bench units blowing leads, but there are fewer of both of those things than there have been in the past. And far more staggering of starters in through the bench unit. Even better, we've been getting slight variants on the starting unit the past few games that have been very effective - FVV in for Lowry, FVV and OG in for Kawhi and Siakam. Having several of those looks with only 2-3 of the stars on the court will be invaluable in the playoffs. Throw in that both Serge and Gasol have shown to be effective with the starters, and the playoff rotation starts to get really easy to build. FVV fits with the starters. OG fits with the starters. Ibaka fits with the starters. There's your 8 man rotation. Boom, done. Powell or Lin can get time if needed, but I see no need for them right now outside of foul trouble or injury or garbage time come the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Nurse is going to change things up for the playoffs...

https://www.thestar.com/sports/rapto...yoff-time.html

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

Wrong direction on the slash. Getting closer!

Naaah homie.. i cant do this. My shit just keeps freezing up with insert the code and my link is invisible. I think id have a better chance of posting a tweet in morse code then figuring out this new method.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    This is the same guy that writes articles on the front page of RR from time-to-time. That's pretty annoying when you think about it from Nurse and the coaching staff perspective. Maybe that partially explains why Nurse hasn't been running plays for the majority of the regular season. Or a very limited playbook.
    Last edited by golden; Mon Mar 18th, 2019, 04:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    [tweet]
    Nick Nurse mentioned that a lot of the Raptors play starts/triggers could be different in the postseason. They're trying some new stuff now but only in small doses.

He basically blamed @CoopNBAMarch 16, 2019
    [\tweet]
    Wrong direction on the slash. Getting closer!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X