X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

Most teams average about 9 guys. Some go 10, and Nurse will definitely go more than 8 early on. The 9th and 10th guy are always under 20 usually well under 15 minutes. So, like I said, probably 15 minutes shared between those 3, depending on the game and situation. Jodie Meeks might sneak in the competition too who knows, he's the best shooter of the 4

Edit: especially because we'll be playing some sad sack team in the first round, I would suggest staying with 10 early.
    What Nurse will do and what Nurse should do are 2 different things. Keeping guys happy should matter a lot less in the playoffs. Of course, if you can get more bench guys some minutes without putting the W in jeopardy, then that keeps them happy and also keeps your best players fresh. That hasn't been happening in the regular season, so I wouldn't expect that to improve against better competition with more at stake.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

Do we need to go any deeper than:

"Play Lowry, Green, Kawhi and Siakam a lot", and "Don't play Lin, McCaw and Powell at all" ?
    Most teams average about 9 guys. Some go 10, and Nurse will definitely go more than 8 early on. The 9th and 10th guy are always under 20 usually well under 15 minutes. So, like I said, probably 15 minutes shared between those 3, depending on the game and situation. Jodie Meeks might sneak in the competition too who knows, he's the best shooter of the 4

Edit: especially because we'll be playing some sad sack team in the first round, I would suggest staying with 10 early.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

DanH be like

Do we need to go any deeper than:

"Play Lowry, Green, Kawhi and Siakam a lot", and "Don't play Lin, McCaw and Powell at all" ?

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    I'm going to be going deep on a potential rotation soon, just want to wait a few more games for a bigger sample with these lineups from the full rotation.
    DanH be like

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    It's funny, cause I generally trust Lin way more than OG or Powell but he's been shooting it so bad since he's been here that it's hard to rely on him. One thing that would be nice is if the team plays well in the first round and allow themselves to throw each of those guys out there a bit and see what happens. I just have a feeling Lin will be solid in the playoffs. Nothing to justify it. Just my feeling. I hope he gets a chance to prove me right.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X