No announcement yet.

Everything Nick Nurse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember when it seemed more like Kyle was pouting/sulking/trying to run the team occasionally when Nurse took over? I think I'll put this here:

“You don’t ever want to let your coaches down, let your head coach down,” said Lowry. “Him believing in you, and understanding that you’re in a situation where you can’t foul but you still got to play defence and play hard. That’s just one of those things where you don’t want to let your teammates down, you don’t want to let your coach down because he trusted you to be in that situation. I appreciate Nick for believing in me, and Nick and Nate and AG and those guys for believing I can play without fouling out.”

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Your COY Nick Nurse

Comment

• ... how long has Coach Nurse had a commercial (for Fisherman's Friend)?

Comment

• TheWaterboy wrote: View Post
          ... how long has Coach Nurse had a commercial (for Fisherman's Friend)?
          Months. He's had several going back to last year's post season (where he was horse from yelling in the commercial)

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Months. He's had several going back to last year's post season (where he was horse from yelling in the commercial)
            I'm in Winnipeg - were the other ones national too?

Comment

• TheWaterboy wrote: View Post

I'm in Winnipeg - were the other ones national too?
              Sorry, no idea I'm in the GTA
              I would think the ones in the post season at least were National due to the audience (depending on Fisherman's budget)

Plenty of Raptors have had commercials in the last year incl Freddy, Powell, Pascal, Serge, OG and of course Kawhi
              TONS more than the Leafs or Jays

Comment

• On the note of self promotion, whose 4th grade kid is designing these logos in "Introduction to Adobe" class?

Comment

• https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...oaching-style/

Comment

• Good interview

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                      Good interview

this was cool. i thought one of the more interesting things was that he has each of his three top assistants (bjorkgren, griffin, and scariolo i'm guessing) assume control of the offense, defense, and 'special teams' (not sure what this is?). for 14 games or so, then they all switch roles. definitely a unique approach and way to have things not stagnate over a long season, as well find out whose biggest strength is which.

Comment

Working...
                      X