Everything Nick Nurse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quirk wrote: View Post

Love all of these, and that we're likely hiring Sergio Scariolo as our other assistant.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      OK. Just don't be surprised come the fall, that's all.
      Yup. We'll see.

I just noticed that you and I joined the site on the same month of the same year, but you've contributed 20x more posts. Thanks, I've enjoyed them!

JV will break 20/10 next year, and we'll all wish we had him on a longer contract.

Comment

• I like the coaching hire.

Coaches the second best international basketball team in the world
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Dont like the defense comment. Sounds like scramble defense a bit
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
            I like the coaching hire.

Coaches the second best international basketball team in the world
            Don't know anything about him but that is really good to hear
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              Dont like the defense comment. Sounds like scramble defense a bit
              Neither do I. He said he wants to get handsy. I'm not liking that at all. they need to be moving their feet not reaching in. Defence has been my only worry when it come to Nurse and that comment didn't help for sure
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                Neither do I. He said he wants to get handsy. I'm not liking that at all. they need to be moving their feet not reaching in. Defence has been my only worry when it come to Nurse and that comment didn't help for sure
                Poeltl is going to foul out every game
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  Poeltl is going to foul out every game
                  He was the first person I thought of lol

Comment

• Inject this straight into my veins.
                    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post

Inject this straight into my veins.
                      Music to my ears! Never heard anyone else other than PJ even remotely talk about challenging Demar to play some defence

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post

Inject this straight into my veins.
                        Where's this full interview? I need it

Comment

• But what if Demar gets burned every game. He gets beat by role players - this could be bad.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                            But what if Demar gets burned every game. He gets beat by role players - this could be bad.
                            He gets burned anyways. Might as well give it one last shot to teach him D, even if it costs us a game or 3
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              idk the handsy, aggressive defense helped Houston beat GSW. Need to get those types of teams uncomfortable; can't let them get to their spots in rhythm.

Comment

• The point of DeMar guarding stars in the regular season is to get him to commit energy on that end. Then when you hide him in the playoffs, hopefully that mindset carries over. Will cost us regular season games. Might win us some playoff ones.

I'd prefer he be moved, but if he's here in the fall, Nurse HAS to try something to get him locked in defensively. This seems like as good an idea as any.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X