• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Source?
    Pulling it from my Abbas.

Comment

• Nurse admitted he regretted not playing Kyle against the Wolves prior to the playoffs. He is also blaming himself for not putting Lowry in a best position to succeed.

can someone dive down that little pond in August Georgia and retrieve the 2 golf balls of Molinari and give them to this moronic coach.

A wise NBA lifer from another team warned recently that the worst thing Toronto could do was rest Lowry down the stretch.
      The coach spend most of his career coaching Brits, Gleaguer and assisting behind an assistant coach who is now in detroit, what can we expect from this zero pedigree wannabee

Comment

• Much better game from Nurse, which goes triple when you consider the pressure he must have felt, and the foul trouble key players got into. Thought he did a a great job. Only quibble I had at the time was the bench with Siakam at the start of the second (i think). It worked out fine, but that lineup feels like one is playing with fire.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
          Nurse admitted he regretted not playing Kyle against the Wolves prior to the playoffs. He is also blaming himself for not putting Lowry in a best position to succeed.

can someone dive down that little pond in August Georgia and retrieve the 2 golf balls of Molinari and give them to this moronic coach.

The coach spend most of his career coaching Brits, Gleaguer and assisting behind an assistant coach who is now in detroit, what can we expect from this zero pedigree wannabee
          Your obsession with Nurse is so unhealthy. Its extreme and completely influenced by what preceded him ( which I hope you dont spin some theory that suggests he had any control over).

Time to get help my man. There are numbers you can call with people ready to talk and get you out of this rough time. Don't wait until he starts drawing up game winning plays because by then you'll have already fallen off the noose.

Comment

• Beneperez wrote: View Post

Your obsession with Nurse is so unhealthy. Its extreme and completely influenced by what preceded him ( which I hope you dont spin some theory that suggests he had any control over).

Time to get help my man. There are numbers you can call with people ready to talk and get you out of this rough time. Don't wait until he starts drawing up game winning plays because by then you'll have already fallen off the noose.
            Last year it was DeRozan. All day every day. I feel bad actually when you cant even enjoy a win cause you're so hung up on something.

it's like going to the beach on vacation, beautiful day everyone frolicking around, and you're staring at a cloud slowing making it's way over and frowning
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

The NBA coaching fraternity is a tight-knit old boys club, run by Rick Carlisle. Raptors got blackballed because of what they did to Casey last year, which might also explain why it took Nurse so long to fill his assistant coaching positions.
              I would guess that Pop has more clout that Carlisle. Possibly Doc Rivers, too.

Comment

• Best coach in Raptors history!

Under Casey it would have been in 6 games.

Comment

• One word - impressed. Ball movement is impressive, 34 assists in 41 FGA? they're getting a lot of good open 3's too.

One small criticism is his substitution. Not a fan of the one starter + bench lineup. But Pop does the same thing, so...
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    Best coach in Raptors history!

Under Casey it would have been in 6 games.
                    Shout out to Brendan Malone. Made a very good inaugural season out of a shit sandwich.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

Shout out to Brendan Malone. Made a very good inaugural season out of a shit sandwich.
                      Beating the 72-10 Bulls was a beautiful thing.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I was really hoping he would continue pushing and get the second tech and get tossed, so an assistant could take over the coaching responsibilities. Is this a case of Nurse is gonna Nurse? How can you coach so bad? Leaving aside the Gasol/Embid minutes mismatch, you can't come up with anything but Kawhi iso's? And Jody Meeks is going to be a solution? GTFOH.

Comment

• Nurse has been a breath of fresh air for most of this season. A stark contrast from the rigid, unimaginative Casey.

But this outright refusal to tether Gasol with Embiid is infuriating. There is no reason for it. None.

Comment

• I would like to see this kind of rough minutes next game:

gasol - 38
                              siakam - 40
                              Kawhi - 40
                              Green - 36
                              Lowry - 40

Ibaka - 10
                              Powell - 14
                              McCaw- 12
                              fred - 8

now, I know we wont see it. Ibaka and fred have too long of a leash with this coach. Just my thoughts. The 76ers are not an ideal matchup for either one of those 2 men. In a perfect world OG could take some minutes
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                I would like to see this kind of rough minutes next game:

gasol - 38
                                siakam - 40
                                Kawhi - 40
                                Green - 36
                                Lowry - 40

Ibaka - 10
                                Powell - 14
                                McCaw- 12
                                fred - 8

now, I know we wont see it. Ibaka and fred have too long of a leash with this coach. Just my thoughts. The 76ers are not an ideal matchup for either one of those 2 men. In a perfect world OG could take some minutes
                                If Ibaka plays he needs to play with Lowry more.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X