No announcement yet.

Everything Nick Nurse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only criticism of a defence worth making is a made bucket. Until you can do that consistently, the defence is good.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I keep telling myself last game the defence didnt look as suffocating as usual. But then I think where was Draymond, cousins, iggy etc. Didnt even notice them. For the first time I feel a calm going into tomorrow's game. No stress nothing. This team has really turned the corner.

Comment

• sooooo....... we still firing the Coach?

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
          sooooo....... we still firing the Coach?
          After the next loss.....

Comment

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
            I keep telling myself last game the defence didnt look as suffocating as usual. But then I think where was Draymond, cousins, iggy etc. Didnt even notice them. For the first time I feel a calm going into tomorrow's game. No stress nothing. This team has really turned the corner.
            Tell me how you feel 15 minutes before tip off tomorrow.

Comment

• I will say this. I find Nurse infuriating when he doesn't use a time out as the other team sees their run extended from 6 to 12 points. And he doesn't use a time out when the Raptors lead gets chopped by 6, and then they fall behind. Or when he plays end of rotation players who fail to come through. But the Raptors are here in the finals. Several players have been raised from the dead. And the Raptors are only two wins away.

I still swear at the refs, and say "C'mon NURSE!" at the TV. But overall I am strangely calm. Even a smidge confident that the team will be it's own best self over the series; which is to say, not always dominant because no team is always dominant, but we will see them as good as they can be while remaining mortal.

I'll take that.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                sooooo....... we still firing the Coach?
                Only if they lose!

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Tell me how you feel 15 minutes before tip off tomorrow.
                  Nah been a raptor supporter since day 1 & NBA fan many years b4 that. This series has been the calmest I've ever been.
                  While I obviously want them to win I told my son when they acquired Kawhi, just going to the finals is a championship for me.
                  Maybe that why I'm at peace.

Comment

• We have one of the best coach in the league. This man is ELITE.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                      We have one of the best coach in the league. This man is ELITE.
                      Agreed. People gave up on him in the regular season and through the Playoffs. I said I'd make my judgement in the Playoffs, and Nurse has done an incredible job overall.

Comment

• Respect.

Comment

We have one of the best coaches in the league. This man is ELITE.
                          I actually underrated him in the Orlando series, He has been amazing, out coached Bud and is out coaching Kerr thus far. Love his defensive schemes.
                          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

We have one of the best coach in the league. This man is ELITE.
                            Man his improvement has been crazy. I take back everything I said about him. He's for real!
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I have to eat crow on basically everything at this point re: Nick Nurse.

The defence has been unreal.

Comment

• Nurse has been fantastic in this series, and the last two for the most part. The defence has been incredible. The offence is hit and miss, still too much of the wrong guys initiating throughout the game, but in crunch time he seems to really reel it in to the guys who should be driving the offence.

And at this point I'm pretty sure he's playing McCaw specifically to troll me, personally.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X