Everything Nick Nurse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Yeah, Paul George is an apex 2nd banana. He can't win a championship without a better player on his team. And nobody knows that better than Paul George. That's why he attached to Westbrook, but then in a year realized he had the wrong guy.
    They play the same position though, and Beverly plays the two, so when they share the floor we will see one of these injury prone players battling with 4s, we'll see how that works out.

Comment

• Congratulations to Brittni Donaldson, who was promoted to assistant coach with the Raptors.

Comment

• Don't know much about Brittni but that's cool..

Also I don't think it was mentioned, but they found a replacement for Phil Handy:

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
          Congratulations to Brittni Donaldson, who was promoted to assistant coach with the Raptors.
          https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...oaching-staff/

Comment

• good profile on her from zach lowe this morning

Comment

• https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...-sweet-summer/

Comment

• I need a topical Nick nurse pun asap.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                  I need a topical Nick nurse pun asap.
                  Kawhi dumped his Nurse for a Doc?

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                    I need a topical Nick nurse pun asap.
                    I tried and tried to think of a good nurse pun ... but I

... donut have one.

(Creative insights: I worked from his gaping mouth being the same shape as a donut hole
                    ...and descended into madness from there.)

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

I tried and tried to think of a good nurse pun ... but I

... donut have one.

(Creative insights: I worked from his gaping mouth being the same shape as a donut hole
                      ...and descended into madness from there.)
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• From Nick Nurse this morning (copied from the front page):

“Opportunity abounds. It’s a new season. I feel almost exactly the same as I felt a year ago, and the expectations are the same that I had. We’re going to try to play a style that we played. Play a lot of people. Play defense. All those things that we want to do, try out all those things, and try to grow this thing from starting tomorrow, first day of practice. Try to get the guys that are here to play, A, to their capabilities, and B, extraordinary basketball.”

Let's go.

Comment

• Raptors’ Nurse waiting for someone to grab injured McCaw’s minutes

https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...ccaws-minutes/

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                            Raptors’ Nurse waiting for someone to grab injured McCaw’s minutes

https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...ccaws-minutes/
                            Terrence Davis is that fucking guy Nurse
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I think what’s clear from this back-to-back is that Nick has full buy-in from this group. Everyone busting their ass both nights, could have easily won both games if it wasn’t for some sloppy play and simply running out of gas in the 4th tonight.

No Lowry, no Ibaka, no OG and they still almost ground it out. Boucher is suddenly looking like a real NBA player. Rondae didn’t see the court at all for the first couple weeks but has come out swinging. Whatever is going on behind the scenes is clearly working.

Still early days, but this team has definitely been fun!
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Too early to start COTY campaign?

Comment

Working...
                                X