• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars
    replied
    Kagemusha wrote: View Post

For development.
    Casuals care about winning. Management too.
    But real fans can stomach a bit of down years for the sake of a right development.
    Development is decided by management not coaching. Scottie for example is still getting over 35 minutes a game as a starter. The Raptors organization wants to feature him and so the coach is.

If you want real development look at the front office, not the head coach. He has to play Fred and Pascal and OG because they get paid the most. He has to play Scottie because the organization wants to pump him up. They have to play Poeltl since they gave up stuff for him at the deadline. It's why WIll fricken Barton gets minutes because we promised those to him when we signed him as a buyout.

It's the NBA. He's doing what he has to do.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Primer wrote: View Post

No one has said the coach is more important than the players. Though I see why you'd love to shift the argument to that.

The argument is whether coaching matters or not.
    No dude. This whole thing started with Udoka for Nurse rumors. What are you on? It's all relative. I'm not arguing to get rid of coaches. I'm saying it won't affect the final result

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Primer wrote: View Post

No one has said the coach is more important than the players. Though I see why you'd love to shift the argument to that.

The argument is whether coaching matters or not.
    Yeah, Mixx and PM are just the taking the argument to silly extremes now to try to win a point for the debating team. Our work is done.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Dude no. They find coaches that would match the roster. Roster precedes everything. We know what team you build around Lebron. Lebron as pg and shooters around him. Like it doesn't matter what coach it'll be.
    You're talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Why would they hire a coach based on the roster when coaching doesn't matter?

Just hire any coach it doesn't matter right?

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

Yet teams with the best players still win some how.
    How many rings do Jokic, Westbrook, Rose, Nash & Harden have? What about perennial candidates like Luka and Embiid. The MVP should win the chip every year, by your logic... right?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X