• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Congrats Buddy!!! Might I suggest "Joey" as a name? Haha
    I was going to suggest Masai

Congrats Mack!!

Comment

• Over the past five years, the Toronto Raptors have, for the first time, become a truly relevant NBA franchise. They have qualified for the playoffs each of the past five years after making the playoffs just five times in their first 18 seasons. They won one playoff series in their first 20 years of existence, then won four series in the last three years.

But by firing coach Dwane Casey in May after being swept by the Cleveland Cavaliers in the Eastern Conference semifinals, Raptors President of Basketball Operations Masai Ujiri signaled that just being good or relevant wasn’t an acceptable standard in Toronto.

By trading for Kawhi Leonard early Wednesday, Ujiri reiterated that message — loudly.
      https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.06cd8648071a

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Congrats Buddy!!! Might I suggest "Joey" as a name? Haha
        The name will either be kawai, masai, or demar

Or Danny
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          I don't think it's a coincidence that greatness happens in two's. I welcomed my first born at 12:30am this morning, then we get this Kawhi deal. It's a magical day I tell ya! (It's a boy) ��

Get the tyke one of these. Congrats.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Aside from the excitement of today:
            Man, why us Kawhi such a bitch? I've never heard anybody demand to only play for one friggin team this hard
            How does that make him a "bitch"?

Maybe it's his childhood dream to play for the Lakers (or just in LA in general)?

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
              How does that make him a "bitch"?

Maybe it's his childhood dream to play for the Lakers (or just in LA in general)?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                I don't think it's a coincidence that greatness happens in two's. I welcomed my first born at 12:30am this morning, then we get this Kawhi deal. It's a magical day I tell ya! (It's a boy) ��
                Nice job, I assume you had a part lol
                Tell Kawhi, you'll name your son after him if he signs a 3 year extension .....

Comment

• What did i say? the Raptors are fucking screwed.

https://www.google.ca/amp/amp.si.com...season-raptors
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• They really traded "arguably" the greatest player in franchise history for a guy that might not even play for the Raptors. Fuck.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      They really traded "arguably" the greatest player in franchise history for a guy that might not even play for the Raptors. Fuck.
                      You spent all of June yelling about how pussy masai is and how hes never acquired anyone and DeRozan and Lowry will never take us anywhere bla bla bla. Good to see this move hasn't stopped you from yelling at anything that will listen

Comment

What did i say? the Raptors are fucking screwed.

https://www.google.ca/amp/amp.si.com...season-raptors
                        No problem. If Kawhi sits out then he forfeits his FA rights and we own him indefinitely and trade him to whoever wins the RJ Barrett sweepstakes next off-season.

Comment

They really traded "arguably" the greatest player in franchise history for a guy that might not even play for the Raptors. Fuck.
                          Relax, stop having a knee jerk reaction to everything. Obviously Masai knew it was going to be a gamble. Now he has until training camp to convince him and the people around him. Let Masai do his thing first then if he fails you can dance over it.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            You spent all of June yelling about how pussy masai is and how hes never acquired anyone and DeRozan and Lowry will never take us anywhere bla bla bla. Good to see this move hasn't stopped you from yelling at anything that will listen
                            Who has he acquired? Kawhi might not even play for the Raptors dude.

This could go down as an all time bad trade if Kawhi sits the entire season.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

Hes gonna play. Either that or look like the biggest clown in pro sports

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X