No announcement yet.

Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can all of canada buy enough kwahi new balances to get him to stay?

Golden opportunity to prove Canada's commitment to kwahi.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      Can all of canada buy enough kwahi new balances to get him to stay?

Golden opportunity to prove Canada's commitment to kwahi.
      Canada already buys new balance and Kirkland Jeans. Canada loves a bargain
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• My gf didnt like Kawhi at first. "Hes gonna leave us anyways!" Type of thing.. but has since warmed up to him, off of one simple video..

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            My gf didnt like Kawhi at first. "Hes gonna leave us anyways!" Type of thing.. but has since warmed up to him, off of one simple video.
            What if he ends up leaving? Will she hate Kawhi....and also put YOU in the doghouse?

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
              What if he ends up leaving? Will she hate Kawhi....and also put YOU in the doghouse?
              I am in a constant state of being in the dog house or about to go back into the dog house

Comment

• If you remember part 1, this is the 2nd video in the series.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  I am in a constant state of being in the dog house or about to go back into the dog house
                  You have the choice of bunking with Jerome Williams, Damarre Carroll....

....or the Baha Men.

Comment

• I truly believed that Norman Powell is untouchable until Kawhi signs on that dotted line. Watching the video of Nichol’s interview of Kyle Lowry, at the very end of that segment, they included a shot of Kawhi and Norm and both are having a moment of connection with Kawhi cracking up a laugh I haven’t seen before.

Comment

• MVP

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                          MVP

Nice piece.

Summary - not just a "Kawhi could be MVP" argument, it's a "Kawhi is the MVP right now" argument. (If this actually happens my head will explode.)
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• I feel like a proud parent reading this:

The crazy thing about watching Kawhi today is that even as he's grown as a player and blossomed into the sort of scorer who can carry an offense by himself, his signature hasn't changed. Other players are called two-way stars if they can play defense; that doesn't mean they will actually dominate that end of the floor for an entire game. I'm thinking of players like Butler, Kevin Durant, Paul George; they turn defense on and off as needed. Kawhi is always there, haunting teams, waiting on a mistake, ready. It's not just hype.
                            https://www.si.com/nba/2018/12/06/ka...-mvp-candidate

Comment

• Max Kellerman said it perfectly today. Kawhi is a generational defensive player - and when healthy is the 2nd best player in the NBA.

Kawhi > Durant
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                                Max Kellerman said it perfectly today. Kawhi is a generational defensive player - and when healthy is the 2nd best player in the NBA.

Kawhi > Durant
                                James and curry are 1 and 2

Comment

Working...
                                X