Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Probably should put this here:

    The generally inscrutable Raptor (Kawhi) claims to have not noticed Ballmer making the special effort. “Yeah, I know who he is. I didn’t see him tonight,” said Leonard after the game. “I don’t really pay attention to who’s at the game or anything like that unless I’m sitting on the bench or there’s a dead ball or something like that and they make an announcement.

    “That’s pretty much the times when I know someone’s here, but other than that I’m not searching for anyone.”

    Does he care about such obvious efforts to gain his attention?

    “No. I’m not thinking about it right now,” he said. “I’m just focused on the season. I didn’t know he was at the game until you guys told me … I’m focused and when that time comes we’ll have to talk and sit down with everyone.”

    Comment


    • G__Deane wrote: View Post
      Probably should put this here:

      The generally inscrutable Raptor (Kawhi) claims to have not noticed Ballmer making the special effort. “Yeah, I know who he is. I didn’t see him tonight,” said Leonard after the game. “I don’t really pay attention to who’s at the game or anything like that unless I’m sitting on the bench or there’s a dead ball or something like that and they make an announcement.

      “That’s pretty much the times when I know someone’s here, but other than that I’m not searching for anyone.”

      Does he care about such obvious efforts to gain his attention?

      “No. I’m not thinking about it right now,” he said. “I’m just focused on the season. I didn’t know he was at the game until you guys told me … I’m focused and when that time comes we’ll have to talk and sit down with everyone.”
      The last sentence makes me cringe a little not gonna lie
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

      Comment


      • KeonClark wrote: View Post
        The last sentence makes me cringe a little not gonna lie
        it's fair though.
        Out for Load Management

        Comment


        • KeonClark wrote: View Post
          The last sentence makes me cringe a little not gonna lie
          Lowry and DeRozan said the same thing. Itís boilerplate.

          Comment


          • golden wrote: View Post
            Lowry and DeRozan said the same thing. Itís boilerplate.
            Heís also going to give 110%, trust his teammates and Iíve heard that no one rocks like Taronna.

            Comment


            • golden wrote: View Post
              Lowry and DeRozan said the same thing. It’s boilerplate.
              yeah I guess it only makes sense as a businessman.

              Plus people are making too much of a deal. Balmer is from Detroit. Probably not uncommon or strange for him to join them on that annual road trip
              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

              Comment


              • I think it's just funny that he didn't even acknowledge Ballmer and makes a point of saying he didn't even know he was there (I doubt that lol).I don't think he or Bill Gates or Jim Ballsillie back in the day would be used to being treated that way

                Comment


                • Kawhi doesn't give a shit and is one of the few people in the NBA that I would believe when they say they have no idea who is at the game, or who Ballmer even is.

                  Comment


                  • Hes implying heíll have a sit down with whoever is interested. He wants to play basketball and win more than anything. Good luck to us this year he has front row seats to how things are done here. Its all about how we do the next few months everything else is irrelevant.

                    Comment


                    • Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                      Hes implying he’ll have a sit down with whoever is interested. He wants to play basketball and win more than anything. Good luck to us this year he has front row seats to how things are done here. Its all about how we do the next few months everything else is irrelevant.
                      Kawahi Having a sit down with Ballmer can only work for the Raptors advantage. Exhibit A:

                      Comment


                      • 😂ya the guys a freak. I imagine kawhi taking a shower post game and ballmer showin up beside him asking him if everythings ok.

                        Comment


                        • Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                          😂ya the guys a freak. I imagine kawhi taking a shower post game and ballmer showin up beside him asking him if everythings ok.
                          Hopefully Kawhi will pull a Griffin.

                          Comment






                          • Out for Load Management

                            Comment


                            • MixxAOR wrote: View Post




                              Kawhi's PPG:

                              Nov. = 23.7
                              Dec. = 29.1
                              Jan. = 30.2
                              Feb. = 17.7 (3 games)

                              Yeah he's cruising a bit, they've also been playing garbage teams in most of his "foot off the gas" games and this is only a few very recent games.

                              More than anything I'm glad to see Nurse call a guy out a bit. Nurse has had a very que sera sera message to working things out and seeing how things go, sometimes guys (even the pros) need a kick in the ass. It's also good to have a team environment that holds everybody accountable, including your top dog.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

                              Comment


                              • MixxAOR wrote: View Post




                                He's not trying to file up on cupcakes, leave that hunger for the main course.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X