Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Serge is a good dude and Kawhi handled the main question we all tuned in for quite well. The Raptors need to get to the finals, that would make it pretty damn difficult to walk away then when all that money is on the line and he's playing on a team that almost won a title. The Clippers can't offer the money the Raptors can and Jerry West isn't on the court.

Comment

• Contrary to the often said thought, I don't think the raptors NEED to make the finals for Kawhi to stay. They probably do need to make a run and be close, super competitive...but barring disaster or something in the locker room between now and then, I'm almost to the point hes already made his decision, and he stay. Call me crazy
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Contrary to the often said thought, I don't think the raptors NEED to make the finals for Kawhi to stay. They probably do need to make a run and be close, super competitive...but barring disaster or something in the locker room between now and then, I'm almost to the point hes already made his decision, and he stay. Call me crazy
        Crazy.

I hope you're right. The Raptors have had their hearts broken many times though.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Crazy.

I hope you're right. The Raptors have had their hearts broken many times though.
          One of my favorite pieces of "Kawhi Stay" evidence was when Paul George said in the media he chopped it up with Kawhi and gave him some advice on dealing with free agency. Two LA boys, similar stature, and PG stayed. And then when Kawhi hears that it's gotta help to also see George's decision turning out to be a great one, having a resurgent career season in OKC.
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

One of my favorite pieces of "Kawhi Stay" evidence was when Paul George said in the media he chopped it up with Kawhi and gave him some advice on dealing with free agency. Two LA boys, similar stature, and PG stayed. And then when Kawhi hears that it's gotta help to also see George's decision turning out to be a great one, having a resurgent career season in OKC.
            That's an interesting take.

Even though a lot of the talking heads have dissed the Raptors and Kawhi for the rest games, I think it was a smart play by the Raptors to build trust in the very place he lost confidence in the Spurs: his well being and career longevity. The Raptors aren't forcing meaningless games on him when he needs time to heal and the players are supporting him because they realize how important he is.

Comment

• I don't think the playoff drive will impact Kawhi's decision to stay or go at all. He already knows what he wants to do and he if anything is focused and driven by his own motives.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                I don't think the playoff drive will impact Kawhi's decision to stay or go at all. He already knows what he wants to do and he if anything is focused and driven by his own motives.
                You've never been on the fence about a life decision?

Comment

• https://youtu.be/2CL1zlX6RhQ

They still talking this stuff.....

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

You've never been on the fence about a life decision?
                    Sitting on a fence isn't efficient. Kawhi is.

He stay.

Comment

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
                      https://youtu.be/2CL1zlX6RhQ

They still talking this stuff.....
                      LOL Didn't watch the video, just saw the headline at the bottom and laughed. Lakers look a decrepit vulture trying to cling on to something. Reminds of the gollum from Lord of the Rings trying to steal something they didn't earn. It's kinda sad to see a franchise with such a rich history turn into a circus that gets further and further detached from real basketball year after year.

The Ball circus, LeBron's LA persona, their presumptioness that they could just sign multiple locker-room problem guys on short deals then kick everyone out and wait for stars to fall on their laps, and their local reality-show drama driven media. These are all elements that are hurting them as a pure basketball team. Can't win on glitter alone, need to actually do the work.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post

LOL Didn't watch the video, just saw the headline at the bottom and laughed. Lakers look a decrepit vulture trying to cling on to something. Reminds of the gollum from Lord of the Rings trying to steal something they didn't earn. It's kinda sad to see a franchise with such a rich history turn into a circus that gets further and further detached from real basketball year after year.

The Ball circus, LeBron's LA persona, their presumptioness that they could just sign multiple locker-room problem guys on short deals then kick everyone out and wait for stars to fall on their laps, and their local reality-show drama driven media. These are all elements that are hurting them as a pure basketball team. Can't win on glitter alone, need to actually do the work.
                        " Lakers and head coach Luke Walton "mutually" part ways

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

" Lakers and head coach Luke Walton "mutually" part ways
                          Was referring to the caption on the video that said "Should Kawhi embrace the chance to be Lebron's sidekick?", which is nothing short of of a joke. But, yeah, good for Walton for getting out of that mess.

On another note, I meant to ask you, you put some of your posts under quotations sometimes, and when I read them I sometimes wonder if that is an actual quote you heard somewhere else or more like your opinion (not referring to this one in particular, I know Walton leaving is a fact, just in general); no big deal obviously, I was just curious.

Comment

• I enjoy them stating with such confidence that its a 70% chance he's a Clipper. It's obvious you're full of shit.

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post

Was referring to the caption on the video that said "Should Kawhi embrace the chance to be Lebron's sidekick?", which is nothing short of of a joke. But, yeah, good for Walton for getting out of that mess.

On another note, I meant to ask you, you put some of your posts under quotations sometimes, and when I read them I sometimes wonder if that is an actual quote you heard somewhere else or more like your opinion (not referring to this one in particular, I know Walton leaving is a fact, just in general); no big deal obviously, I was just curious.
                              When I put something in quotes, it's to make sure that you know it's a quote and not my opinion; why would I put MY opinion in quoteslol. I get too lazy to post the link in sometimes but it's pretty easy to find by Googling the quote if people want to. The above was just a headline from SN, I just thought the "mutually" part was funny.
                              Last edited by G__Deane; Sat Apr 13, 2019, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

When I put something in quotes, it's to make sure that you know it's a quote and not my opinion; why would I put MY opinion in quoteslol. I get too lazy to post the link in sometimes but it's pretty easy to find by Googling the quote if people want to

inthepaint is right... this one is confusing: " Lakers and head coach Luke Walton "mutually" part ways

I felt the same as he did. One quotation mark at the beginning, none at the end. And two around mutually makes it look you have an opinion about that.

Just sayin...

Comment

Working...
                                X