Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • golden wrote: View Post

    Yep. But less games means less money for everybody. Players, owners and the NBA aren't changing a damn thing. They are united on that issue.

    Easy solution to "better players" is to develop a legit farm system and increase the pool of talent and roster sizes, but the NBA player's association doesn't want new guys eating into their pie. Middle of the road vets are happy getting overpaid and want to keep it the way it is. It's not always just the owners who are greedy.
    Oh I'm well aware my friend.

    Comment


    • https://basketball.realgm.com/wireta...ent-Having-Fun

      Comment


      • Probably as personable of any comments he's made since being here. Interesting he said he learned from his past that you need to have fun while playing...perhaps eluding to not enjoying playing with the Spurs. Glad he's enjoying himself in Toronto...that's a good sign right?

        Comment


        • LJ2 wrote: View Post
          ...Glad he's enjoying himself in Toronto...that's a good sign right?
          That's the best kind of sign, short of him buyinig a $50 million property just outside the city, with horses for his kids to ride.

          Comment


          • LJ2 wrote: View Post
            Probably as personable of any comments he's made since being here. Interesting he said he learned from his past that you need to have fun while playing...perhaps eluding to not enjoying playing with the Spurs. Glad he's enjoying himself in Toronto...that's a good sign right?
            The year of building trust with Kawhi here in Toronto after he was screwed over and smeared in San Antonio is priceless. Talk is cheap and the Clippers have maybe two hours to beat out the Raptors' full year. The Raptors can sell him on this being merely year one and this off-season is where they bring in even more complementary pieces to fit his game.
            Last edited by Apollo; Wed May 8th, 2019, 10:41 AM.

            Comment


            • It would help if Kawhi got to experience a few weeks of 20-30C sunny weather before we win the chip
              Get him boating on Lake Simcoe or Georgian Bay or staying in a nice $10M place in Muskoka a few days with buddies and a few days with his family..... he stay

              Comment


              • Comment


                • G__Deane wrote: View Post
                  It would help if Kawhi got to experience a few weeks of 20-30C sunny weather before we win the chip
                  Get him boating on Lake Simcoe or Georgian Bay or staying in a nice $10M place in Muskoka a few days with buddies and a few days with his family..... he stay
                  Once we see him at a Jays game you might as well lock it in
                  It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                  Comment


                  • Max Kellerman is getting shit on right now on social media for saying Kawhi is a better pressure player than Kobe. I don' think it's that ridiculous to be honest.

                    I think THIS version of Kawhi is a better player than Kobe. And I think Kobe is a top 10 player in NBA history.

                    Funny thing that I noticed is, I was the first one here that compared Kawhi's game to MJ. Kendrick Perkins was on First Take last week and compared Kawhi to MJ. Now everyone is comparing him to MJ and now Kobe lol.

                    Comment



                    • Comment


                      • planetmars wrote: View Post
                        The robot is becoming self aware!!
                        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                        Comment


                        • planetmars wrote: View Post
                          I just noticed his sweat shirt says "Fun Guy." A new line of clothing for him?

                          Comment


                          • The Great One wrote: View Post
                            Max Kellerman is getting shit on right now on social media for saying Kawhi is a better pressure player than Kobe. I don' think it's that ridiculous to be honest.

                            I think THIS version of Kawhi is a better player than Kobe. And I think Kobe is a top 10 player in NBA history.

                            Funny thing that I noticed is, I was the first one here that compared Kawhi's game to MJ. Kendrick Perkins was on First Take last week and compared Kawhi to MJ. Now everyone is comparing him to MJ and now Kobe lol.
                            People are blinded by kobes career greatness. Max is just talking about one aspect.

                            I see his point but Kawhi has to show it over a longer period of time.

                            Comment


                            • KeonClark wrote: View Post

                              Once we see him at a Jays game you might as well lock it in
                              Kawhi wouldnt be caught dead at a Jay's game. He only knows winning.

                              Comment


                              • Comment

                                Working...
                                X