Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    The 2018-19 NBA season started on media day with everybody mocking Kawhi's laugh. The NBA season ends with Kawhi dunking all over those people - complete with the "hold me back" bench celebration. lol. This is pure gold.

Perfectly said.

What a year, from start to finish.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    The 2018-19 NBA season started on media day with everybody mocking Kawhi's laugh. The NBA season ends with Kawhi dunking all over those people - complete with the "hold me back" bench celebration. lol. This is pure gold.

Kawhi undisputed won 2019. Along the way he beat the great Popovich, he beat kyrie, Giannis and the east, and he slayed curry and the warriors. And they never saw it coming

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ensco
    replied
    Thanks random guy.

I would just echo that this felt a bit like a “let your hair down” moment, a look behind the veil... from Kawhi, Kyle, Uncle Dennis, everyone... it doesn’t entirely come through in the video. I wish I had that hand gesture during the 5more years chant, that is what made me sure.

(or maybe I just want to believe!)

Leave a comment:

• RandomGuy
    replied
    ensco wrote: View Post
    OK I got the video up, but I only have the "one more year" part... the rest is in the other video anyway (except for the part where he signals "no"! damn)
    See you you think.

https://vimeo.com/manage/342860403/general
    Here fixed that for you. This is a great angle! You're right, he may just be caught in the moment, but I mean it makes sense for all parties.

Leave a comment:

replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    hopefully he stay but if he wanted to stay I don't understand why he wouldn't say so already.
    Because he's going to do his due diligence in free agency. Masai is going to have at least one formal, sit-down meeting with him once the euphoria of this championship wears off a bit. He'll meet with the Clippers/Lakers/etc. We'll probably find out his decision sometime in the first week of July.

Hold onto your butts everyone, lol

Leave a comment:

• ensco
    replied
    RandomGuy wrote: View Post

Almost, just need to make the video public.
    I have set privacy setting to "anyone" - not sure what's up...

Leave a comment:

• RandomGuy
    replied
    OK I got the video up, but I only have the "one more year" part... see you you think.

https://vimeo.com/manage/342860403/general

Almost, just need to make the video public.

Leave a comment:

• ensco
    replied
    OK I got the video up, but I only have the "one more year" part... the rest is in the other video anyway (except for the part where he signals "no"! damn)
    See you you think.

Last edited by ensco; Mon Jun 17th, 2019, 08:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RandomGuy
    replied
    Long time lurker, first time poster.

I have better video of the Kawhi “confirm”, but don't know how to post it.

The whole setup was great because it was early in the day and the bus was stuck under the Gardiner, but it wasn’t crazy crowded like it was once they got on on York and beyond. So the players were really having fun with the fans.

Kawhi absolutely signalled “1” (ie one year) with his index finger during the one year chant, then signalled “no” during the five year chant.

He stay!
    Upload it on Youtube, Google Drive or Vimeo, you'll become an instant celebrity with that stuff here.

Leave a comment:

• ensco
    replied
    Long time lurker, first time poster.

I have better video of the Kawhi “confirm”, but don't know how to post it.

The whole setup was great because it was early in the day and the bus was stuck under the Gardiner, but it wasn’t crazy crowded like it was once they got on on York and beyond. So the players were really having fun with the fans.

Kawhi absolutely signalled “1” (ie one year) with his index finger during the one year chant, then signalled “no” during the five year chant.

He stay!

Leave a comment:

• JimiCliff
    replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post

Don't mess with my emotions jimmi
    Even thinking back on it now, I'm trying to pick it apart and second guess. But what I wrote is exactly what I saw and felt.

Leave a comment:

• RandomGuy
    replied
    I find it funny/cute watching how Lowry has become Kawhi's biggest bandwagon fan.

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    JimiCliff wrote: View Post

This happened right in front of me. What you don't get in the clip is: while the crowd was chanting '1 more year', Uncle Dennis got up and started shouting into the crowd: 'Only one??? You only want ONE more year???' And then shit just went bananas. The way he said it, and the way Kawhi was smiling as he was saying it...I don't want to jinx anything, but it really seemed like they were letting us know. Everyone felt it, and everyone started cheering like crazy. There was a palpable electric surge going through the crowd, and then Lowry jumped in on that momentum and started the 'five more years' chant.

It was amazing.
    Don't mess with my emotions jimmi

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    JimiCliff wrote: View Post

This happened right in front of me. What you don't get in the clip is: while the crowd was chanting '1 more year', Uncle Dennis got up and started shouting into the crowd: 'Only one??? You only want ONE more year???' And then shit just went bananas. The way he said it, and the way Kawhi was smiling as he was saying it...I don't want to jinx anything, but it really seemed like they were letting us know. Everyone felt it, and everyone started cheering like crazy. There was a palpable electric surge going through the crowd, and then Lowry jumped in on that momentum and started the 'five more years' chant.

It was amazing.
    I need more of this ...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X