Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
    I never seen anybody wear Kawhi gear in public other than Kawhi.
    https://youtu.be/fs9XDUDP9VM

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      In the first Kawhi sighting since right afterthe trade (when he smiled with masai to prove hes alive) weve got the next sighting...hat over his eyes taken by a random stranger on a big fishing boat.

Dude is literally bigfoot

Kawhi and JV are gonna hit it off. He’s the type of strange cat that might actually love ice fishing....... by himself.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        Kawhi and JV are gonna hit it off. He’s the type of strange cat that might actually love ice fishing....... by himself.
        i think so too... i think kawhi and JV will make for a good pick and roll chemistry.. which ... btw we did not use that enough. and I think JV will be good enough to utilize the pick and pop as well.

Comment

• https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...oaching-staff/

Reports: Raptors add Kawhi Leonard’s close friend to coaching staff

Comment

• Woj tweeted that Kawhi still wants to go to LA. Must've gotten a briefing from his team.

This was always going to be a massively uphill battle. He doesn't want to be in Toronto and wants to be in LA. That's the only reason we were even able to get him, because other teams weren't willing to move assets for a player who was 99.9% certain to leave.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              In the first Kawhi sighting since right afterthe trade (when he smiled with masai to prove hes alive) weve got the next sighting...hat over his eyes taken by a random stranger on a big fishing boat.

Dude is literally bigfoot

If Kawhi likes privacy then he's going to love Toronto where US media won't care about him. Nice to see a glimpse into his personal life. Seems like he's pretty down to earth.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                Woj tweeted that Kawhi still wants to go to LA. Must've gotten a briefing from his team.

This was always going to be a massively uphill battle. He doesn't want to be in Toronto and wants to be in LA. That's the only reason we were even able to get him, because other teams weren't willing to move assets for a player who was 99.9% certain to leave.
                He's a Raptor, and for contractual reasons should be pretty motivated to play, and play hard for us. That is all we need to know for now.

Comment

Woj tweeted that Kawhi still wants to go to LA. Must've gotten a briefing from his team.

As far as we know, aside from flying in to complete his physical, Kawhi really hasn't spent any time in Toronto, hasn't practiced / interacted much with his new teammates etc. So of course Kawhi's purported stance hasn't changed.

If these same reports were emerging in April 2019, I'd be more concerned if i were Raptors management. More likely that Woj is just tweeting to continue to bring eyes to his Twitter feed during the dog days of the off-season.

Comment

No, this is old news. Kawhi's handlers have not gotten the any new words out.

Comment

No tweet to speak of. It likely refers to an article he wrote on August 13th about the Bruce Bowen firing. In it he rehashes the original stories from the time pre/post the trade. When he says league sources tell him Kawhi is interested in the Lakers, it doesn't imply whether this is "news" or just the same rumblings that came out with the original LA story

"Before the Toronto Raptors traded with San Antonio for Leonard in July, the Clippers tried to acquire him and plan to be aggressive suitors for Leonard in 2019 free agency. Leonard is primarily interested in signing with the Lakers or Clippers in July, league sources tell ESPN."

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...s-game-analyst

Comment

If that was the case before theres no chance he would have changed his mind already. Our recruitment will be winning, great teammates, great staff, great city, great fans. He hasn't experienced any of that yet.

The recruitment begins in mid September as it always did
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Wasn't saying that anything changed, just pointing out that we're in for a serious fight to keep him (basically everything is going against us).

I honestly think it's probably going to take winning the title to do so, and even then he might still leave.

Comment

Wasn't saying that anything changed, just pointing out that we're in for a serious fight to keep him (basically everything is going against us).

I honestly think it's probably going to take winning the title to do so, and even then he might still leave.
                            It must suck living with such pessimism.

Comment

Wasn't saying that anything changed, just pointing out that we're in for a serious fight to keep him (basically everything is going against us).

Mission accomplished in that case. Kawhi could move to timbuktu and I'd still he the happiest fan on the planet
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Hell I will take winning the title and spending the next 5 years in the basement of the East if that is what is gonna take.

In second place: I will take reaching the finals and have Kawhi walk away if that is the price to pay.
                                Last edited by Hotshot; Tue Aug 21, 2018, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X