Clear All

• LJ2
    replied
    Thank-you Kawhi and best of luck!

Leave a comment:

• Reyaz123
    replied
    https://twitter.com/michaelgrange/st...918212101?s=20

Well, it was a good run. Please do not boo him next year regardless he won us our only ever ring.

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    Dudes dead to me.
    What a douche move

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    I like to think Kawhi is still a Raptor.
    He’ll just be load managing every game next year.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    GLF wrote: View Post
    I'm very happy for Kawhi and I'll always be a fan of his. I'm rooting for him and Clippers to do well other than when they play us. BUT I don't know if I can go through another rebuild y'all. I knew it was gonna happen but I also always knew I wouldn't be able to handle it. I may have to take a break from the Raptors a bit this upcoming season. I know I'll never be able to stop cold turkey and I don't want to, but I definitely won't be as much of a die hard fan as I've been in the past. Can't wait to see how Pascal and OG develop though. That will be very fun to watch
    Bullshit! Today is Raps first summer league game! You'r gonna be there!!

Leave a comment:

replied
    007 wrote: View Post
    And honestly, if Kawhi leaves, then it’s all the more impressive what he did. If he’s not staying with a championship-winning team that he said he had the most fun season of his career playing with, then he was never going to stay anyway. And if that’s the case, despite knowing all along that he’s not staying, he was a great teammate, gave us his all and won us a fucking championship. You do you Kawhi, you’ve earned it.
    I wrote this a little over two weeks ago, and I stand by it. This hurts, it fucking hurts, but we're still the NBA Champions. We still got to experience something that fans of 11 other franchises never have, something that we never had before this season.

June 13th, 2019 was the culmination of the We The North era. I guess it's time to start the next one, and we've still got the man in charge who orchestrated this title. Like I just said in the "Everything Offseason" thread: I believe in Masai

Leave a comment:

• Sonny
    replied
    Trade for Westbrook?

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    RandomGuy wrote: View Post
    Should really start considering building Championship team around international superstars. Dallas and Milwaukee are ahead of us in that department. USA superstars will always have "Murica" In their veins and it's ok just no point in making the same mistake again.
    BC was right. But no need to be over-zealous. Having these kinds of ideologies only hurts you. There are plenty of Americans who would love to play here.

Leave a comment:

• RandomGuy
    replied
    Should really start considering building Championship team around international superstars. Dallas and Milwaukee are ahead of us in that department. USA superstars will always have "Murica" In their veins and it's ok just no point in making the same mistake again.

Leave a comment:

• RandomGuy
    replied
    Welp...

Leave a comment:

• Steamer3
    replied
    This one hurts - a lot

Kawhi and DG both gone

like losing that girl that was the one!

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied

Wow...

it was all a dream.

What an incredible journey.

Other than this part you couldn’t have written it better. .... Doesn’t feel right.

(Kawhi recruited PG13 to leave OKC, after Paul signed that contract there, to come to LA???? LOL... how is that not tampering?)

Regardless...

Man. Kawhi. Played. Hurt.

It makes it all the more unbelievable that he gave us everything he had in the postseason. Can’t hate on that.

We did everything we could. Hurts.

Much love to the RR fam. It’s been an incredible ride this year. Looking forward to seeing what the future holds.

We champs forever.

Leave a comment:

• Truth Teller
    replied
    We won a championship... its all gravy from here.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

meh this is familiar territory. It'll be tough. But at least I got to experience the championship.
    exactly.

Leave a comment:

• Ball
    replied
    I can't really be mad at him after seeing him play his heart out this playoffs to bring us that championship. We'll all remember this incredible playoff run for a very long time. Thanks Kawhi for everything!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X