Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
    If that was true then there wouldn't be so many reports about him wanting to go to specific large markets.

Bruce Arthur also reported he was looking at Brooklyn.

LA, NY, and even Philadelphia all have much more endorsement potential than Toronto.

Further, if it was *just* about relationships, then why would his camp have been so adamant about leaking his displeasure about to coming to Toronto? We don't have any relationship issues. Toronto is not much colder than NY or Philly.
    I think the leak happened in the hopes that it would sway Toronto to not do the trade.

You know what I'm finding is that the media is constantly throwing in LA and New York into trade rumors. For every single player. This has been happening for the last 30 years that I've been following basketball. So it shouldn't come to any surprise that a lot of athletes have been brainwashed into thinking those are the only places you can go to get famous.

In reality, there's some truth to it but not enough. Let's give Masai a few cracks at talking to Kawhi before we worry too much over what could amount to nothing.
    your pal,
    ebrian

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Holy shit Kawhi Leonard.
      I still can't believe it
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post

Masai and Bobby looking like

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Haha just read the funniest comment

Masai next press conference hes going to reveal that Uncle Dennis was actually him the whole time!

Comment

• As a Canadian not from Toronto. I can say Toronto takes a back seat to nobody. I've never understood Toronto's smug superiority to the rest of Canada that turns into a massive inferiority complex to the rest of the world.

The Raptors are everything Kawhi could want if he sees it that way. Masai puts his passion on a sleeve and is probably the most authentic NBA exec in the league. We have every chance to keep this man. This is a global game. Shoe deals, endorsements, great teams, titles. Toronto can offer it all.

If all Kawhi wants to do is go home. Then love and respect. He earned the right as a free agent. I just hope he comes to Toronto as a professional and balls the fuck out because Masai will do his part to bring us a chip.

Comment

• ebrian wrote: View Post
                Wait a minute.. we also have Chew-Ibaka, Kyle Lo-wry (Ren)!
                you mean our front court is Jonas Valan-Chewie-Baka.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post

he's alive!

Comment

• Lol...Kawhi is actually smiling... give him some more happy pills Bobby. Who is the 3rd wheel in the pic...Uncle Denny?

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                      Lol...Kawhi is actually smiling... give him some more happy pills Bobby. Who is the 3rd wheel in the pic...Uncle Denny?
                      Masai playing that keyser sose long game

Comment

• I'd love to play the Cavs in the playoffs again next season.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          I'd love to play the Cavs in the playoffs again next season.
                          lol thats not happening.. i'd be surprised if they some how make the playoffs.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                            lol thats not happening.. i'd be surprised if they some how make the playoffs.
                            Doesn't look like they're doing a full teardown yet. Kevin love George hill and a bunch of vets can make the playoffs in the east. I could easily see a 1 v 8 or 2 v 7 series

Comment

• I googled’d Kawhi’s bio and one of the first things I saw was he was passionate about and executive produced a film last year on the first African American basketball player. Two thoughts:

Masai will absolutely get this guy involved with basketball without borders. Should be life changing.
                              TIFF is 6 weeks away. Get this guy there. Show his film!

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                                I googled’d Kawhi’s bio and one of the first things I saw was he was passionate about and executive produced a film last year on the first African American basketball player. Two thoughts:

Masai will absolutely get this guy involved with basketball without borders. Should be life changing.
                                TIFF is 6 weeks away. Get this guy there. Show his film!
                                Really now. Start with an audience with the MLSE godfather Tannenbaum who probably dabbles in movie investments on the side as well. Masai can also get him into the African basketball experiment and wean him off the LA b/s.

Comment

Working...
                                X