Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North wrote: View Post
    I don't understand why this is such a big deal?
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      I don't understand why this is such a big deal?
      You talking to me or just in general? It's just content, so i posted it. It was also a funny laugh. ha....haha...ha.........ha.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Your skill shouldn't decide what kind of person you're allowed to be. Hes 32 years old this is who he is. Colangelo knew who he was trading for. Ujiri knew who he was re signing.

It's ok to just end the beating around the Bush and say you dont like his personality. I love it. You take the good with the bad with somebody as determined as he is. Hes got that gary payton.
        Not always. When that 'bad' determination is directed at your own franchise, it's toxic. And Gary Payton never lead any team to anything, so there's that.

Comment

• Golden has a point here guys. Casey and DeMar kept Lowry happy and in check. Without those safety valves gone, Lowry may sabotage the Raptors and his own best opportunity to ever win a chip.

Comment

• Toxic? Sabotage the team? Damn, wow.

Kyle Lowry has given us 6 straight seasons of the best point guard performance this franchise has ever had. He's been an All-Star the last 4 years. He's been the team leader and their best player for the most successful stretch in franchise history. He physically lays himself out night after night more than any other high minutes guy on the team - to the point that coaches had to start managing his minutes so he wasn't just a laundry list of nagging injuries by the end of 82 games. The guy is a winner. But you want to dismiss that whole resume, that you've seen with your own 2 eyes over a period of years, because of a) one unsubstantiated report about phone calls, and b) pure speculation that he's now going to be a locker room cancer because one of his teammates is gone. Is that all it takes to throw this guy under the bus? Or was it c) "gets chippy with the media" that did it for you? Damn.

LJ2 in response to that one, Rudy Gay is godfather to Kyle Lowry's kids and one of his reported best friends (https://www.cbc.ca/sports/basketball...-gay-1.1369292). Lowry had zero problem with the Raptors trading Gay. The man is a professional.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
              Golden has a point here guys. Casey and DeMar kept Lowry happy and in check. Without those safety valves gone, Lowry may sabotage the Raptors and his own best opportunity to ever win a chip.
              Thanks LJ. You summarized it pretty succinctly. I could have saved myself 2 pages of posts. lol. It has nothing to do with his personality and how he conducts interviews with reporters. He was sabotaging Casey, before Masai stepped in. He doesn't appear to have matured, and some people are okay with the "he is what he is". That might not be good enough to get us to the Finals. We can't be fighting ourselves.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Also Casey didnt keep Lowry happy and in check

If anything, Lowry kept Casey employed a few more years
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Great hearing that Lowry and Kawhi are trying extra hard to be aware of one another on the court -- I like it. Good. Good. Good.
                    Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
                      Great hearing that Lowry and Kawhi are trying extra hard to be aware of one another on the court -- I like it. Good. Good. Good.
                      The toxic saboteur is at it again

Comment

Also Casey didnt keep Lowry happy and in check

If anything, Lowry kept Casey employed a few more years
                        Finally we agree. Casey only has the acting range to play one character... good cop. Masai is the one who held Lowry accountable.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          Finally we agree. Casey only has the acting range to play one character... good cop. Masai is the one who held Lowry accountable.
                          And he's still here! And now he's brought friends

Comment

And he's still here! And now he's brought friends

All hail Masai. That said.... I'm tired of arguing with you, Keon. You're frickin' stubborn. No wonder you're a big fan of guys like Lowry and Payton. lol.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              All hail Masai. That said.... I'm tired of arguing with you, Keon. You're frickin' stubborn. No wonder you're a big fan of guys like Lowry and Payton. lol.
                              I learned from Shaolin Fantastic. Keep grinding the opposition down until they're tired of arguing anymore. And then argue some more.

Comment

I learned from Shaolin Fantastic. Keep grinding the opposition down until they're tired of arguing anymore. And then argue some more.
                                You’re not angry enough. Golden would have given up a while ago if you had just included some F bombs in there.

Comment

Working...
                                X