Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    This guy is freaking unbelievable. Like, it's actually hard to believe.
    Right? Superstars trump game plans, and coaching. Its lebron, the 2 golden state guys, and Kawhi. Alright harden and Davis too lol
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I know Kawhi was/is Mr. Question Mark, but it just didn't make any sense for anyone to be doubting his health entering this season. Fit with the team, conditioning maybe, but thinking he wouldn't be the same player?

Nobody doubting him/us now.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        This guy is freaking unbelievable. Like, it's actually hard to believe.
        Right? Bit of a rough start and then IMPACT, IMPACT, IMPACT, WIN.

Comment

• His arms are so long, and his hands so big, that he looks shorter than he is. Dude is an absolute beast. I can't wait to see him when he finds his rhythm.

Comment

• Top 3 players in basketball:

LeBron
            Curry
            Kawhi
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• man i still can't believe this dude is on our team. holy shit.

the guy is immediately the best player in the East despite not playing real games since like January. Wait until the shot comes back.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                Top 3 players in basketball:

LeBron
                Curry
                Kawhi
                My top 5

LeBron
                Durant
                Leonard
                Curry
                Davis
                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                  My top 5

LeBron
                  Durant
                  Leonard
                  Curry
                  Davis
                  No trex is right.

Lebron
                  Curry
                  Kawhi
                  Davis
                  Durant

So many people underrate Steph.

Comment

• What Raps did with Kawhi last night reminded me of how the Cavs would beat the midpost to death with Lebrons and Raps had no answer. Felt good to be on the other side of that for a change.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Right? Superstars trump game plans, and coaching. Its lebron, the 2 golden state guys, and Kawhi. Alright harden and Davis too lol
                      That's true in the regular season, but not as much the deeper you get into the playoffs.

If you reach the Finals, you are very likely playing a team with one or more superstars. In our case, if we make it we're most likely facing GSW. We will need good coaching (or at least not bad coaching, which is what we were getting under Casey in the playoffs). We will also need to have reliable secondary guys well adjusted to their roles and fits with the team. So we'll see how we look in 2-3 months.

That's not to say the biggest difference-maker won't be Kawhi, just that our team isn't stacked like GSW so we might still need every other thing that the team has some control over to break right.

Comment

• The way Kawhi approaches the offensive end reminds me a lot of veteran Kobe. Maybe not aesthetically the same kind of game, but so little wasted movement and such purpose in almost everything he does. He figures out what he can exploit and goes straight at it.

It's going to be so sweet when his game legs are fully back (honestly they look pretty good for 2 games in, but he's clearly still rusty).

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
                          Top 3 players in basketball:

LeBron
                          Curry
                          Kawhi
                          i will fight anyone who says KD is better than Steph or Kawhi.

Comment

• I know Paul Pierce makes hot takes, but him making excuses that Kyrie was hurt and needs time, and when Kawhi was brought up as being in the same boat. He implied Kawhi wasn't hurt last year. Which is both shitty and irrelevant, because the point remains. KAWHI DIDN'T PLAY!

Hope the Raptors sweep them this year.

Comment

• All i can say is thank you San Antonio for screwing up his treatments.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                                No trex is right.

Lebron
                                Curry
                                Kawhi
                                Davis
                                Durant

So many people underrate Steph.
                                Actually Lebron and Davis maybe are the two best players in the league.

Davis
                                Lebron
                                Kawhi
                                Curry
                                Durant

But then again it's very hard to rate these guys cause they are so good at their own things. Davis is underrated cause he's never had guys around him like Lebron and Curry have had. Lebron barely beat Indy in the first round last year, he just feasted on the Raps cause Demar is always deer in the headlights in the playoffs.

Davis is a big guy who can score, board, do everything really.

Lebron just can do it all

Kawhi is the best two way player in the league IMO

Curry has the best clutch shot in the league.

Durant is maybe even with Kawhi.

All good players, all guys you want to be on your team, we can all agree on that...

Comment

Working...
                                X