Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    how ungy r ew just dropped!!! serge feed our boy beef pens wtf man. they genuinely seem like friends roasting each other all episode. serge asked him if he's coming back.... I'll let you watch. the funniest shit to me tho is Kawhi been in the league 8 years barely speaks to media. serge just got him to do the most talking in front of a camera ever and then fed him dick!!! hahaha ESPN have something to learn from mafuzzy chef
    Hahaha I was like beef pens...wtf is that.. kept reading..ohhhhh hahaha
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Hilarious episode. Love Serge!

Kawhi is definitely staying

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Hilarious episode. Love Serge!

Kawhi is definitely staying
        not going to read to much into it but when serge says he's been friendly trying to get him to stay. Kawhi: "so when i come back your gonna stop being nice". haha he stay
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• God bless Serge
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
            God bless Serge
            Uncle Serge!

Comment

• Man serge just laid that dick on the pizza. At least cut it up...

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                Man serge just laid that dick on the pizza.
                I wish I could make this my signature

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                  Man serge just laid that dick on the pizza. At least cut it up...
                  Its all about presentation
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                    God bless Serge
                    who would of thought way back when we traded for kawhi that serge would serve him a bull dick on a pizza and it would be a sign that he might be staying! hahahaha

Comment

who would of thought way back when we traded for kawhi that serge would serve him a bull dick on a pizza and it would be a sign that he might be staying! hahahaha
                      This season has been great theatre. Really looking forward to the happy ending.

Comment

not going to read to much into it but when serge says he's been friendly trying to get him to stay. Kawhi: "so when i come back your gonna stop being nice". haha he stay
                        That and his childhood focus on money were two very positive signs imo. That guaranteed money is a pretty big deal when you grew up without it.

There was another player, I think it was Scottie Pippen, who was the same way... despite having considerable wealth he was always worried about his contract situation and the possibility it might all disappear. (Read that in The Jordan Rules iirc)

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

That and his childhood focus on money were two very positive signs imo. That guaranteed money is a pretty big deal when you grew up without it.

There was another player, I think it was Scottie Pippen, who was the same way... despite having considerable wealth he was always worried about his contract situation and the possibility it might all disappear. (Read that in The Jordan Rules iirc)
                          ya also might explain his obsession with his health. can't get paid if you can't play

Comment

• Can't wait to see this guy in playoff mode.

Comment

Yo ... Kawhi gonna be here for Caribana ... he stayin'.

Comment

• Well, either Serge made himself more endearing to Kawhi, or annoyed him. Either way I was entertained so good job Serge!

Comment

Working...
                                X