X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tmac2darak wrote: View Post
    https://youtu.be/2CL1zlX6RhQ

They still talking this stuff.....
    Best part of that video was Broussard saying ".....if Toronto wins the championship this year, then it's actually easier for Kawhi to leave" and everybody nods in agreement without challenging the "Toronto wins the championship" premise.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

You've never been on the fence about a life decision?
      Sure I have. I wrestle with the idea of putting pineapple on my pizza all the time.

Comment

• Forget hiding the snow from Kawhi...the Clippers beat the Warriors! Thankfully he doesn't get ESPN here.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
          Forget hiding the snow from Kawhi...the Clippers beat the Warriors! Thankfully he doesn't get ESPN here.
          The idea of Kawhi sitting down in the morning to watch Stephan A Smith with a bowl of cereal and coffee is awesome.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

The idea of Kawhi sitting down in the morning to watch Stephan A Smith with a bowl of cereal and coffee is awesome.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Sure I have. I wrestle with the idea of putting pineapple on my pizza all the time.
              That's a no brainer.

Comment

That's a no brainer.
                It's a NO brainer....

Comment

• Shaq and Chuck both think he's gonna end up staying. Doesn't carry any weight but there you go.

Comment

Shaq and Chuck both think he's gonna end up staying. Doesn't carry any weight but there you go.
                    For once, I hope they’re finally right about something.

Comment

• Kawhi made a statement last night. To everyone that forgot why he's one of the best. Shooting a 3 over Vucevic. Shooting over a Vuc/Gordon double team. Taking it straight up the middle for a big dunk. A perfect Kawhi game. He didn't have to say a thing. His actions said it all. "You can't guard me. You can't beat me." and the Magic bent the knee.

If Kyle and the team can keep up this intensity, then a lot bigger names and teams, are going to bend their knee to Kawhi.

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                        Kawhi made a statement last night. To everyone that forgot why he's one of the best. Shooting a 3 over Vucevic. Shooting over a Vuc/Gordon double team. Taking it straight up the middle for a big dunk. A perfect Kawhi game. He didn't have to say a thing. His actions said it all. "You can't guard me. You can't beat me." and the Magic bent the knee.

If Kyle and the team can keep up this intensity, then a lot bigger names and teams, are going to bend their knee to Kawhi.
                        https://v.redd.it/e2rz0d5hcqs21/DASH...ource=fallback

it was easy
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• It almost looked like "it's too easy". He makes it look incredibly easy.

Comment

Shaq and Chuck both think he's gonna end up staying. Doesn't carry any weight but there you go.
                            Oh shit, we're in trouble then

Comment

• Windhorst says a lot of people in the NBA think Kawhi is a goner after this season.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• inthepaint wrote: View Post

Oh shit, we're in trouble then
                                In more ways than one I guess because Chuck seems to be a Raptors supporter.

Comment

Working...
                                X