No announcement yet.

Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new Balance is leaning into the meme potential of kawhi amazingly. genius marketing. lots of people clowned him for signing with new Balance but it proved to be very smart. his first release of his shoe today sold out in hours.
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• 2:50 mark.

Comment

• Start at the 8:30 mark unless you want to listen to eight minutes and thirty seconds of why Philly needs to trade Embiid and hand the reins over to Simmons. Kawhi Stay?

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
          Start at the 8:30 mark unless you want to listen to eight minutes and thirty seconds of why Philly needs to trade Embiid and hand the reins over to Simmons. Kawhi Stay?
          LOL

Cowherd is such a Homer. He's chugged the "Kawhi to LA" rumors without prejudice before and now that there's something contrary to this narrative coming from Woj, suddenly it's 'oh, how can we trust this because Kawhi doesn't talk'. Who speaks out in the open about what they're doing while in the playoffs? Even Kyrie would't do that. I like how he kiss ass'd Toronto while partially discrediting the notion though.
          Last edited by Apollo; Thu May 9, 2019, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• More: 7:18 mark.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
              new Balance is leaning into the meme potential of kawhi amazingly. genius marketing. lots of people clowned him for signing with new Balance but it proved to be very smart. his first release of his shoe today sold out in hours.
              Kawhi himself is really calculated

"yoo stupid..this ain't Burberry..this that new balance"

went viral and it was just so cool, like they couldnt ask for better advertising than Kawhi Leonard casually saying those exact words in the exact way he did
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

new Balance is leaning into the meme potential of kawhi amazingly. genius marketing. lots of people clowned him for signing with new Balance but it proved to be very smart. his first release of his shoe today sold out in hours.
                I think it was even crazier. I think New Balance Canada sold out in less than a minute and the U.S. site sold out in 30 minutes. He's got a hot line atm or at least shoe speculators are banking on it.

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post

I think it was even crazier. I think New Balance Canada sold out in less than a minute and the U.S. site sold out in 30 minutes. He's got a hot line atm or at least shoe speculators are banking on it.
                  Helps when you're the hottest player in the NBA
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post

Way to step up, Canada.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Kawhi himself is really calculated

"yoo stupid..this ain't Burberry..this that new balance"

went viral and it was just so cool, like they couldnt ask for better advertising than Kawhi Leonard casually saying those exact words in the exact way he did
                      I don't think that was calculated... I think Kawhi is really just down to earth and people respond to it. And New Balance is cleverly leaning into it with their ads and the Fun Guy shirt.

I can't think of a more perfect match between superstar and country than Kawhi and Canada.

Comment

• All of Toronto gonna rock New Balances. I already see kids with sweaters
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

I don't think that was calculated... I think Kawhi is really just down to earth and people respond to it. And New Balance is cleverly leaning into it with their ads and the Fun Guy shirt.

I can't think of a more perfect match between superstar and country than Kawhi and Canada.
                          Truth. Kawhi has the humble and boring personality of a hockey player. Canadians totally relate to that. He's the Wayne Gretzky of basketball.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            He's the Wayne Gretzky of basketball.
                            Kawhi vs Gretzky. Hand to hand combat.

Comment

I just checked out their website and they have some nice trail runners. Gonna buy a pair

golden wrote: View Post

Way to step up, Canada.

those are pretty sick

Comment

• A reddit poster with verified Lakers sources is saying it's "very likely" Kawhi joins the Lakers.

Probably not even worth mentioning but if you want to wallow in misery you can use this.

Comment

Working...
                                X