Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    In terms of keeping Kawhi, the positive emotion of hitting a clutch shot to win game 7, at home, in front of your bench, being mobbed by teammates and celebrating like that - that is priceless and cannot be manufactured. I think winning like that is a boost vs just winning in terms of creating positive feelings from Kawhi to staying here.

Either way, that shot was epic and that dude is amazing.
    Raps have been on the bad-end of so many memorable NBA moments, Kobe's 81 among others, and now Raptorland finally has an iconic NBA moment to call its own.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Raps have been on the bad-end of so many memorable NBA moments, Kobe's 81 among others, and now Raptorland finally has an iconic NBA moment to call its own.
      Load Managment FTW.

Comment

• He Stay

PS - that's Uncle Dennis hugging Masai

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          He Stay

Confirming what we all know ....

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            A player's future with his current team was on the line with that last shot. I'm talking Jimmy Butler. "He gone".
            You could tell in the post game pressers he's gone.

I wish we could sign him...Siakam, Kawhi and Butler is a 5 year championship window
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Hope my wife doesn't get upset when I put up this poster on my bedroom wall:

This looks more like interpretative dance than a series winning buzzer beater lol

Comment

Hope my wife doesn't get upset when I put up this poster on my bedroom wall:

I hope my gf doesn't find out I'll be picturing that shot in my head next time we're having sex

Comment

He Stay

I don't know who all those rich white guys are that surround Masai and Dennis, but I think they're MLSE board members?

Comment

He Stay

Nice find...

thats George Cope, David Miller and Larry Tenenbaum.

https://mlse.com/our-company/board-of-directors/

Larry Tenenbaum’s lending his jet to Vince going to UNC for Vince to attend his graduation the morning of the most pivotal game. That was 18 years ago and i am sure he regretted that kind gesture until now.

But This time not only he would lend jetfuel but give him the jet with a pilot to boot. Make that two said Uncle Dennis
                    Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Mon May 13, 2019, 01:51 PM.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

I don't know who all those rich white guys are that surround Masai and Dennis, but I think they're MLSE board members?
                      I think the shorter guy in the blue leather jacket and navy blue shirt is Larry Tanenbaum. No idea who the other guys are.. probably Rogers and Bell executives.

Comment

I think the shorter guy in the blue leather jacket and navy blue shirt is Larry Tanenbaum. No idea who the other guys are.. probably Rogers and Bell executives.
                        Yea it’s tanenbaum. Tho he kind of looks like mike from breaking bad.

Comment

• Let this sink in…"It was Leonard’s 39th shot of the game, the most he has ever attempted in his NBA career.

Leonard isn’t a gunner or chucker. High-volume shooting is not part of his offensive repertoire. In his eight-year career, he has never taken more than 20 shots per game during the regular season and never more than 20 a game during the playoffs prior to this postseason.

Klaw is Klutch too

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                            Let this sink in…"It was Leonard’s 39th shot of the game, the most he has ever attempted in his NBA career.

Leonard isn’t a gunner or chucker. High-volume shooting is not part of his offensive repertoire. In his eight-year career, he has never taken more than 20 shots per game during the regular season and never more than 20 a game during the playoffs prior to this postseason.

Klaw is Klutch too
                            Best version of empty the clip.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                                He Stay

Comment

Working...
                                X