No announcement yet.

Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The tall white dude at the end (Bell or Rogers Exec?) giving Uncle Dennis the obligatory this-is-my-first-bandwagon-Raptor-game-I'm-not-sure-who-you-are nod (hugged Masai was the first clue he might be hug-worthy, the New Balance jacket was the second clue) and Uncle Dennis retreats to hug Tannenbaum (3rd clue). Then he comes back at tall white dude who gives him the pat on the shoulder blow by I-still-don't-know-you-but-you-might-be-a-common-fan .....smh

Watch it again, too funny. Suits shouldn't sit in the front row for their first games.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
      Watch it again, too funny. Suits shouldn't sit in the front row for their first games.
      I think you should be able to pay for seats with raptors republic likes.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Not to forget amongst all that hugging was some more playoff dates at the NS arena aka $ signs. That shot was a bank filler.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
            Hahaha Absolutely perfect.

Comment

• https://deadspin.com/kawhi-leonard-and-joel-embiid-co-starred-in-the-greates-1834731116

Neat little review of this photo of "The Shot" and all the layers of details in the shot.

I would seriously have this photo framed.

The Legend.

The Bench reaction is priceless.

Ben realizing the reality of the bounce. Rim don't lie!

One guy (and the woman behind him) looking like they are at a wake ~ maybe they are, the wake of the 76ers Championship hopes!

One guy looking the wrong way

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                One guy looking the wrong way
                He's at risk to become a viral internet meme.

Comment

• You notice a lot of people looking up at the jumbo tron, I think those first few rows are tough to see when everyone is standings

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    He's at risk to become a viral internet meme.
                    Wouldn't be the first time.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Wouldn't be the first time.

Oh, that guy. Poor guy can't catch a break.

Comment

Oh, that guy. Poor guy can't catch a break.
                        He's got a pretty sweet gig. Hopefully he's loving life.

Comment

He's got a pretty sweet gig.
                          Maybe. I don't know anything about what he does besides handing out water and taking shit from players.

Comment

Maybe. I don't know anything about what he does besides handing out water and taking shit from players.
                            His kid just finished his first year stanford medical school. He was going to follow in dads footsteps and get his waterboy ticket, but everything changed the day Lowry ripped that water bottle from herbert vendegrass. Herbert jr Would make something better of himself. Through hard work, private tutoring, and discipline, herb and herb Jr got him in. Junior plans on paying off his parents house and allowing them to comfortably retire in their mid 50s.

So, his life isnt all bad. Thank you, kyle Lowry.

Comment

• Kyle needs to find his water fire in this next series. No mercy to a single damn bottle.

Comment

LOL I love the Internet. This is amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X