Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    [URL="https://deadspin.com/kawhi-leonard-and-joel-embiid-co-starred-in-the-greates-1834731116"]https://deadspin.com/kawhi-leonard-and-joel-embiid-co-starred-in-the-greates-1834731116

One guy (and the woman behind him) looking like they are at a wake ~ maybe they are, the wake of the 76ers Championship hopes!

That's Jim Treliving the CEO of Boston Pizza, of Dragon's Den fame. I've seen him at every raptors home game looking completely disinterested.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
      That's Jim Treliving the CEO of Boston Pizza, of Dragon's Den fame. I've seen him at every raptors home game looking completely disinterested.
      Even Jim loved The Dagger

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Even Jim loved The Dagger

Damn, he went super quick from not giving a fuck straight to pure joy.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

LOL I love the Internet. This is amazing.
          Do you know how to embed youtube videos in the new format? I wanted to post the video as it's accompanied by REM's Everybody Hurts and is amazing. There should be one place here that tells you how to do all this stuff like a 'how to' thread in the vein of the questions and answers thread.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Do you know how to embed youtube videos in the new format? I wanted to post the video as it's accompanied by REM's Everybody Hurts and is amazing. There should be one place here that tells you how to do all this stuff like a 'how to' thread in the vein of the questions and answers thread.
            Click on the video button, beside the picture button, and paste the youtube url into it
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Click on the video button, beside the picture button, and paste the youtube url into it
              tried that.. in preview it didn't seem as though it was going to work... guess I just needed to follow through.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                He's a hockey guy. His girl looks more into it than he does. He's not even looking at the rim lol

Comment

• boy aint done yettttt

Comment

• HE STAAYYYYYYYY AYYY

Comment

• give this man honorary Canadian citizenship already

Comment

• he has been practicing this shot, dude wasn't lying

Comment

• Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                            give this man honorary Canadian citizenship already

His last child already is, why not?

Comment

• OG is our king

Comment

• Kawhi likes chicken wings, the "buffalo wings" kind of thing. Has that been mentioned? When he and Danny were with the Spurs the Wingstop corp. was a sponsor. The ads featured Kawhi and Danny as the Spurs' "wing stops" since they played the wings and they were stoppers on defense. Clever. In addition to whatever it paid, the company gave Kawhi coupons for free wings. According to a Sports Illustrated article, Kawhi lost his coupons one time, and he contacted the company to get his coupons replaced, to keep getting the free wings.

He apparently likes mango habanero flavored wings. So the article says. Do you have any good wing places in Toronto?

Comment

Working...
                                X