No announcement yet.

Everything Kawhi Leonard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We could just bring in wings from Buffalo by the boat. Whatever the man wants.

Comment

• TacoBreath wrote: View Post
      Kawhi likes chicken wings, the "buffalo wings" kind of thing. Has that been mentioned? When he and Danny were with the Spurs the Wingstop corp. was a sponsor. The ads featured Kawhi and Danny as the Spurs' "wing stops" since they played the wings and they were stoppers on defense. Clever. In addition to whatever it paid, the company gave Kawhi coupons for free wings. According to a Sports Illustrated article, Kawhi lost his coupons one time, and he contacted the company to get his coupons replaced, to keep getting the free wings.

He apparently likes mango habanero flavored wings. So the article says. Do you have any good wing places in Toronto?
      This could be the post that keeps Kawhi here.

GET THIS MAN SOME MANGO HABANERO WINGS. STAT.

We've missed you TacoBreath.

Comment

• Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          That's dope

Comment

• that is effin insane and tbt he'd be insane to give it all up

Comment

• Interesting hypothetical:

Would you rather have GUARANTEE Kawhi resign or guarantee beat bucks in series

It's not either or, whichever you dont pick you roll the dice on it still happening
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Interesting hypothetical:

It's not either or, whichever you dont pick you roll the dice on it still happening
                I would gladly take an L if Kawhi resigns.
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Us hard core fans fell in love with Kawhi basically on day 1. The rest of Toronto fell in love with him after game 7. He's fully embraced now. Would be a complete shame if he ended up leaving (he won't though).

Comment

Easy pick, I take the guarantee resign because we're beating the Bucks anyways.
                    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Man I hope he stays. I'd love to see what Masai would do in the offseason with an inked Kawhi.

Comment

Resign. Easy choice as this team is not beating GSW 4 games...

Comment

• Good breakdown of some of Kawhi's supposed weaknesses. No player is perfect & someone like KD's weaknesses for example are not as profound for the simple fact he has more talented players surrounding him to help carry the load.

Comment

• Any update on Kawhi's 'injury'?

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                              Any update on Kawhi's 'injury'?
                              Kawhi "appeared to be limping for much of the night, and after post-game treatment told reporters: "I’m good. I’m just going to keep fighting and be playing."

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X