Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post

His daughter is/will be 3.
    Thats what I thought, read that it is one of the prestigious schools.

Starting early?

someone has to teach me how to insert a photo so i can post the text communication

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Canada is awful. Its cold and you get free health care. No ESPN (CURLING!!!???), and don't get me started on the goddamn metric system
      Don't forget Chris Bosh actually said it smells different in Canada.
      "I didn't want to go there. It was different. It was a whole different country, and it was just different. Toronto's a great place, a fantastic city. It's a metropolitan area, but you could tell you're somewhere different. You could feel it, you could look at it, you can smell it. Everything. All your senses tell you you're somewhere different."

Comment

• I agree to respect his privacy if there is truth to it.

but something that we all can be excited about from that little bit of information.

Comment

• Kawhiagara Falls?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Kawhiagara Falls?

He stay
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I don't know about everyone else, but I will never get sick of the Kawhi puns

Comment

• [link]https://www.instagram.com/p/By6gYz3pdaH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link[/link]
                Last edited by Zainab; Wed Jun 19, 2019, 11:04 PM.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                  [instagram]https://www.instagram.com/p/By6gYz3pdaH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link[/instagram]
                  Zach Lowe podcast
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Kawhi's off-season plans consist of "drinking alcohol and eating desserts" lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

Don't forget Chris Bosh actually said it smells different in Canada.
                        "I didn't want to go there. It was different. It was a whole different country, and it was just different. Toronto's a great place, a fantastic city. It's a metropolitan area, but you could tell you're somewhere different. You could feel it, you could look at it, you can smell it. Everything. All your senses tell you you're somewhere different."
                        Yes Chris, you are actually in a different country ya know? You US centric f***. But you came back for TSN's payday didn't you?

Comment

• can't teach wingspan wrote: View Post
                          I don't know about everyone else, but I will never get sick of the Kawhi puns
                          Kawhi not?

Comment

• Whatever happens. Still Champs
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              Whatever happens. Still Champs
                              Yup. That’s the most important thing.

And honestly, if Kawhi leaves, then it’s all the more impressive what he did. If he’s not staying with a championship-winning team that he said he had the most fun season of his career playing with, then he was never going to stay anyway. And if that’s the case, despite knowing all along that he’s not staying, he was a great teammate, gave us his all and won us a fucking championship. You do you Kawhi, you’ve earned it.

But please come back though, winning more titles would be nice
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

Yup. That’s the most important thing.

And honestly, if Kawhi leaves, then it’s all the more impressive what he did. If he’s not staying with a championship-winning team that he said he had the most fun season of his career playing with, then he was never going to stay anyway. And if that’s the case, despite knowing all along that he’s not staying, he was a great teammate, gave us his all and won us a fucking championship. You do you Kawhi, you’ve earned it.

But please come back though, winning more titles would be nice
                                Not to mention played through constant pain and injury all playoffs, and gave us almost literally everything he had.
                                His number will be in the rafters regardless I expect.

Comment

Working...
                                X