No announcement yet.

Everything Danny Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learned today that Money Green has never participated in the 3pt contest. Kinda shocking, no? he's one of the true best shooters in the league.

Kyle Lowry on the other hand has participated in this contest the last 3 years. No offence to Kyle but he really has no business being in the 3pt contest.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
      Learned today that Money Green has never participated in the 3pt contest. Kinda shocking, no? he's one of the true best shooters in the league.

Kyle Lowry on the other hand has participated in this contest the last 3 years. No offence to Kyle but he really has no business being in the 3pt contest.
      Lowry does it for fun. I don't think anyone expects him to win, even himself.

Comment

• just went back and watched the 3rd quarter. the energy in the acc was amazing. think that's my favorite moment so far this year.
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
          Lowry does it for fun. I don't think anyone expects him to win, even himself.
          You compete to win, you don't compete for fun.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

After you lose in the first round for 2 years in a row, you can't magically expect yourself to win. He def does not look serious. At all.

Comment

• i don't even know who won 3 point contest last year.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Wrong. You go to the ASG to shmooze and have fun with the ‘brotherhood’. Lowry is ALL about that.

Comment

Kind of makes me think you've literally never seen an all-star event.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    Kind of makes me think you're not much of a competitor.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      Fury wrote: View Post
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Then I'd fit right in at the all-star events.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Question: When was the last time someone took a charge at the All Star Game?

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                            Question: When was the last time someone took a charge at the All Star Game?
                            Probably the 70s. Players care in all star games, across all sports, is a line graph in direct correlation with salary inflation
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Probably the 70s. Players care in all star games, across all sports, is a line graph in direct correlation with salary inflation
                              Basketball, football and hockey are all basically no-touch games, at least in relation to the sport they aspire to represent.
                              Baseball All Star games are the ones that most represent the regular game since there's little normal physicality. Even there. there's little diving for balls or running out ground balls or hard slides since no one wants to risk injury in a fun nothing-in-it-for-me game.

That's why various sports have tried to bribe players with money for the winning team, home field advantage etc. They're mostly useless games unless you like skills competitions or see it as simply fun for the kids.

Comment

• Shoutout to our sniper. Dug out his thread on the 6th page of the forum. Danny now is hanging as the 3rd best 3-pt shooter in the league in 3P% (of players with 3 attempts or more per game), shooting an outstanding 43.7% from deep. Top 10 as of today:

1. Joe Harris
                                2. Bertans
                                3. Danny
                                4. Gallinari
                                5. Hield
                                6. Etwan Moore (should've gone hard at him at the deadline)
                                7. DJ Augustin
                                8. Brogdon
                                9. Curry
                                10. TJ Warren

Fun fact: when you filter this list for 2 or more 3PA's instead of 3, Malcolm Miller is is at the top of the list.

Comment

Working...
                                X