Small ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small ball

My question is why do we need to run small ball we have wings now. We need to stop copy cat styles we have a number of wings that can guard 1-3 some 1-4 JV for rebounding.

“The Jordan line up” Kawhi green OG pascal JV

Jordan pippen Toni kukoc rodman longley

Let’s be creative

grindhouse wrote: View Post
    My question is why do we need to run small ball we have wings now. We need to stop copy cat styles we have a number of wings that can guard 1-3 some 1-4 JV for rebounding.

Let’s be creative

Who the hell runs Point
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post

Let’s be creative
      Kawhi isn't Jordan, for one. And the game has changed since then. Have to have multiple ball handlers and attack points. With our incredible PG depth, why would we ever sit all three of them at once?
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
        Who the hell runs Point
        JV of course.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Kawhi can handle the ball.. and initiated a lot of the offense for the Spurs.. but they move the ball a lot and utilize their point guards all the time. I don't think we can get away from that.. even in specific match ups. One of Kyle, Fred or Delon will always be on the court.. heck I could even see Lorenzo getting burn in blow outs if he sticks with the team.

Comment

Working...
          X