Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Everything Playoffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • KHD wrote: View Post
    yeah so now we see what a real contender does against bottom seeds.
    Raps game 2 should be some kind of indicator. If we don't see some kind of playoff mode switch being flipped, then I'm not sure we ever will.

    Comment


    • The magic are so much better than these pistons. This is not the same team we played in the regular season.

      Comment


      • Maury wrote: View Post
        The magic are so much better than these pistons. This is not the same team we played in the regular season.
        2 seed is supposed to have a harder opponent than the 1 seed tho
        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

        Comment


        • Maury wrote: View Post
          The magic are so much better than these pistons. This is not the same team we played in the regular season.
          The Magic are also better than The Nets, almost equivalent to Pacers.

          Comment


          • Hotshot wrote: View Post

            The Magic are also better than The Nets, almost equivalent to Pacers.
            The Orlando Magic BARELY made the playoffs. They're in that same tier with the Nets and Pistons. But the Raptors as usual made them look better than they actually are. Championship level teams sweep teams like Orlando.

            Comment


            • bad showing from the Jazz thought they would keep it close. still think there going to win at home and series goes 6

              Comment


              • The Great One wrote: View Post

                The Orlando Magic BARELY made the playoffs. They're in that same tier with the Nets and Pistons. But the Raptors as usual made them look better than they actually are. Championship level teams sweep teams like Orlando.
                they were 22-9 since Feb ...or something like that ..they've gotten better

                Comment


                • spicy_d wrote: View Post

                  they were 22-9 since Feb ...or something like that ..they've gotten better
                  easy schedule. No excuses for Raps. should've been a sweep.

                  https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ules/39079083/

                  Raptors had easiest schedule since Feb and Orlando had 3rd easiest.
                  Last edited by MixxAOR; Mon Apr 15th, 2019, 01:31 AM.
                  All man. All amazing.

                  Comment


                  • Last edited by Demographic Shift; Mon Apr 15th, 2019, 10:22 AM.

                    Comment


                    • So looks like Blake is likely out for the first round. And they lost by about 40 in game 1. Bucks will be well rested for round 2. I bet Giannis' ankle heels up nice and well.

                      Comment


                      • planetmars wrote: View Post
                        So looks like Blake is likely out for the first round. And they lost by about 40 in game 1. Bucks will be well rested for round 2. I bet Giannis' ankle heels up nice and well.
                        Good for Bucks. It's their year.
                        All man. All amazing.

                        Comment


                        • MixxAOR wrote: View Post

                          Good for Bucks. It's their year.
                          To be the team that gets rolled by golden state
                          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                          Comment


                          • KeonClark wrote: View Post

                            To be the team that gets rolled by golden state
                            that franchise needs it lol
                            All man. All amazing.

                            Comment


                            • MixxAOR wrote: View Post

                              that franchise needs it lol
                              So does this one lol. I dont want to rebuild. I'm too old to trust the process
                              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                              Comment


                              • KeonClark wrote: View Post

                                So does this one lol. I dont want to rebuild. I'm too old to trust the process
                                yeah I feel you Keon. I don't know if I can stomach a rebuild. Better ways of spending my time.
                                All man. All amazing.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X