Everything Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KHD wrote: View Post
    yeah so now we see what a real contender does against bottom seeds.
    Raps game 2 should be some kind of indicator. If we don't see some kind of playoff mode switch being flipped, then I'm not sure we ever will.

Comment

• The magic are so much better than these pistons. This is not the same team we played in the regular season.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
        The magic are so much better than these pistons. This is not the same team we played in the regular season.
        2 seed is supposed to have a harder opponent than the 1 seed tho
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
          The magic are so much better than these pistons. This is not the same team we played in the regular season.
          The Magic are also better than The Nets, almost equivalent to Pacers.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

The Magic are also better than The Nets, almost equivalent to Pacers.
            The Orlando Magic BARELY made the playoffs. They're in that same tier with the Nets and Pistons. But the Raptors as usual made them look better than they actually are. Championship level teams sweep teams like Orlando.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• bad showing from the Jazz thought they would keep it close. still think there going to win at home and series goes 6
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

The Orlando Magic BARELY made the playoffs. They're in that same tier with the Nets and Pistons. But the Raptors as usual made them look better than they actually are. Championship level teams sweep teams like Orlando.
                they were 22-9 since Feb ...or something like that ..they've gotten better

Comment

• spicy_d wrote: View Post

they were 22-9 since Feb ...or something like that ..they've gotten better
                  easy schedule. No excuses for Raps. should've been a sweep.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ules/39079083/

Raptors had easiest schedule since Feb and Orlando had 3rd easiest.
                  Last edited by MixxAOR; Mon Apr 15, 2019, 01:31 AM.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• So 8 teams face an almost insurmountable 1 game deficit in a best of 7 series. Another 8 teams are being sized for rings after winning the first game in the first of four(4) .....seven game series. There is only one team in trouble and that’s the Pistons..sounds like Blake Griffin is going to have to sit out the series with that knee issue. Hard to win without your best player on the floor.

Players with good NBA resumes are having quick lime and dirt shovelled on them after that one game. Players with spotty lifetime bodies of work are being looked at as giant killers and candidates for a supermax deal which they are going to get from their 7th or possibly 8th NBA teams.

Ahh....the rational nature of sports fans.

Let’s look at two games on tap tonight that show those two positions.

The Hinkies got beat up by the Nets. Joel Embiid has knee issues that has him wearing a brace. The Hinkies have not shot the ball well outside of 3 feet. The Nets are used to playing must have games for about 6 weeks now. They have a lot of confidence right now..so it’s a nets sweep right. Wrong. Hinkies find a way tonight

Out west the coronation plans plans are underway for the Warriors. Rings are being sized. Interviewing skills honed. Yet while the Clips are unlikely to take more than one game ...waiting for the Warriors are likely Houston and then after that tong war perhaps Portland or OKC. Not exactly gimmes. Tonight though the warriors win again..It will be closer.
                    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Mon Apr 15, 2019, 10:22 AM.
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

• So looks like Blake is likely out for the first round. And they lost by about 40 in game 1. Bucks will be well rested for round 2. I bet Giannis' ankle heels up nice and well.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        So looks like Blake is likely out for the first round. And they lost by about 40 in game 1. Bucks will be well rested for round 2. I bet Giannis' ankle heels up nice and well.
                        Good for Bucks. It's their year.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Good for Bucks. It's their year.
                          To be the team that gets rolled by golden state

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

To be the team that gets rolled by golden state
                            that franchise needs it lol

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

that franchise needs it lol
                              So does this one lol. I dont want to rebuild. I'm too old to trust the process

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

So does this one lol. I dont want to rebuild. I'm too old to trust the process
                                yeah I feel you Keon. I don't know if I can stomach a rebuild. Better ways of spending my time.

Comment

Working...
                                X