Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
    Harden went 3 for 20 but got 16 free throws. That game must have been awful to watch.
    It was brutal. Utah blew so many chances. Jazz should have won but they just don't have enough weapons.

    Comment


    • Still the same whiny bitch blaming the refs for his mediocre plays especially when his team is down.

      Same playoff bust.

      Comment


      • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

        Embiid is right. it was obvious to anyone watching dudley wants to get into with a player better them him. tried to mess with Simmons he took the bait. tried to get joel their but he knew better. butler screwed up and engaged. it's a win for the Nets. Joel was smart to stay out of it

        Comment


        • http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...fs-locker-room

          Yikes. Looks like everyone hates the refs. TBF - I thought Embiid made a play for the ball.

          Comment


          • Embiid started it with an agregious elbow to Allens face in game one - then joked about it afterwards with Simmons. Embiid and Simmons will talk smack and do cheap shots but cry to the refs once anything gets serious, I have a lot more respect for Butler or Dudley who are about protecting their guys. Quite frankly Dudley outplayed Simmons in that game before his ejection, which is hilarious and nobody mentions. They legit needed Dudley more than Philly did Butler, cause Carroll was terrible.

            Comment


            • Well indy is the first team sent to the gol course despite winning 3/4 quarters every game. I thought this series would be closer. Gordon hayward is looking like his old self hars fought boston bucks series awaits now. Thats going to be a bloodbath
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

              Comment


              • Disagree you can still play tough ad physical to intimidate a team with the rules and avoid ejections or suspension. Id perfer the way embiid handled it compared to say how ibaka might have reacted. Thys how you end up with a scrub like chriss costing you 3 games. If your a key player your too important to play into the likes of jared dudley. Nothing wrong with what dudley did that his job i respect it actually. If philly loses that game no one is praising jimmy and instead likely gets the blame for the lose
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                Comment


                • We are cheering for Boston vs. Bucks? Don't wanna look too far ahead though.

                  Comment


                  • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

                    Disagree you can still play tough ad physical to intimidate a team with the rules and avoid ejections or suspension. Id perfer the way embiid handled it compared to say how ibaka might have reacted. Thys how you end up with a scrub like chriss costing you 3 games. If your a key player your too important to play into the likes of jared dudley. Nothing wrong with what dudley did that his job i respect it actually. If philly loses that game no one is praising jimmy and instead likely gets the blame for the lose

                    Comment


                    • Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                      We are cheering for Boston vs. Bucks? Don't wanna look too far ahead though.
                      Cheer for a seven game series... as to who wins.... I just can't help myself.... Fuck Boston

                      Comment


                      • the one that started he skirmish wasn't even that bad. just a hard playoff foul. first one definatly that probably played into dudley coming at him but still can't mix it up with the likes or Jared dudley too costly for the team. a positive in all of these joel has 2/4 flagrant points he reaches 4 and gets suspended for a game. so he also hurts his team taking those hard fouls even if he doesn't have to pay up in game. the way he plays he could very well be sitting a game by next series. if he shoves back dudley he siting at 3/4 flagrant points
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                        Comment


                        • Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                          We are cheering for Boston vs. Bucks? Don't wanna look too far ahead though.
                          You never cheer for Boston. Ever. There is no circumstance where cheering for the Celts acceptable. But they're going to beat the Bucks anyway so it doesn't really matter.

                          Comment


                          • Lillard > Westbrook. Its not close either.
                            Mamba Mentality

                            Comment


                            • The Great One wrote: View Post
                              Lillard > Westbrook. Its not close either.
                              it's close but I think Lillard is better too. he has been ignored by mainstream media for awhile. ready impressed by Blazers this series. role players really stepped up including CJ i that too. Dame was always gonna ball but their success all depends on how supporting cast plays
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                              Comment


                              • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

                                Cheer for a seven game series... as to who wins.... I just can't help myself.... Fuck Boston
                                I want to agree with you here but at the same time ... I want it to be us who ends Boston ... but on the other hand, I want Boston to have no happiness ever.
                                Very conflicted here.
                                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X