No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't understand what the Thunder were doing though. Instead of giving the ball to PG(who was on fire) in the clutch, Westbrook kept taking dumbass shots. Westbrook cost them that game.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
      Holy shit. Lillard is a baaaad man!
      I think that honestly is the best game winner I've ever seen. and to win the series God Damm. the next best one was probably dames buzzer beaters vs the rockets years ago in a similar situation. but holy hell the balls to pull up from near mid court with the game on the line WOW
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Also, Paul George is CLEARLY their best player, he was also on fire, but Westbrook kept taking the shots in the clutch.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I think that honestly is the best game winner I've ever seen. and to win the series God Damm. the next best one was probably dames buzzer beaters vs the rockets years ago in a similar situation. but holy hell the balls to pull up from near mid court with the game on the line WOW
          Nah nothing beats Jordan vs the Jazz in 98 Finals.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• That shot was hilarious. So unnecessarily deep. Also in what world is Westbrick living in? He took 30 shots, made 11. Paul George took 20 and made 14. Give the ball to the best player. This is why KD left, its actually frustrating to play with the PG who gets to do w/e he wants.

Comment

Nah nothing beats Jordan vs the Jazz in 98 Finals.
              cause or circumstance ya. but purely best shot ever I think that was it
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

cause or circumstance ya. but purely best shot ever I think that was it
                Yeah, made sure to flip back to that game and was goddamn glad I did. Dame is the coldest player alive
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Westbrook

big space

Melo
                  Joe Johnson
                  Derozan
                  ​​​​​​​Michael Redd
                  Marbury
                  John Wall
                  Antoine Walker

.... these guys have something in common

Westbrook stands out amongst them with all the impressive numbers he racks up and is a no doubter will be a Hofer, has that “something” (difficult to point a finger on) that prevents his team to get over the hump.
                  ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Embiid was 6 for 18 from the field when matched up against Gasol this season.

That's his worst match up of the season.

Comment

• LOL, George could have been playing with LeBron, but chose Westbrook instead. What shot by Dame...ice cold!

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        Embiid was 6 for 18 from the field when matched up against Gasol this season.

The most Embiid has ever scored against Gasol was 15 points (although they've only played each other 5 times):

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          Embiid was 6 for 18 from the field when matched up against Gasol this season.

That's not good. The last time the Sixers played the Celtics, the storyline was how much Embiid struggles against Horford. In that game, Embiid lit up Horford with a 40/20 game.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                            LOL, George could have been playing with LeBron, but chose Westbrook instead. What shot by Dame...ice cold!
                            It says something about lebron too when players choose to go with Westbrook over him lol

Comment

That's not good. The last time the Sixers played the Celtics, the storyline was how much Embiid struggles against Horford. In that game, Embiid lit up Horford with a 40/20 game.
                              Ebbiid is reading all these numbers too. If he's not too injured, Gasol is gonna have his hands FULL

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Ebbiid is reading all these numbers too. If he's not too injured, Gasol is gonna have his hands FULL
                                That's my point, he's gonna be more motivated in this series because of those numbers.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X