Everything Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

they are carving them out. I hope this shows how fraud Bucks are and not how good Celtics are.
    It's a long, long way from over (even game 1) but Boston is a tough, battle-tested, playoff-experienced team. The Bucks have their hands full and people hoping for the Celtics should be careful what they wish for....

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

It's a long, long way from over (even game 1) but Boston is a tough, battle-tested, playoff-experienced team. The Bucks have their hands full and people hoping for the Celtics should be careful what they wish for....
      Celtics are the scariest team in East. They are known to turn on a switch in playoffs.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• bucks = frauds

Comment

• Not to be looking ahead too much, but I think Milwaukee and Boston are going to do a great job scouting each other and exposing weaknesses and potential strategies.

Comment

Celtics are the scariest team in East. They are known to turn on a switch in playoffs.
            Raps are the scariest team in the East but Celtics are our worst match-up. And it's not even close. I still expect the Bucks to win a game or 2 but I'm on record in this thread earlier in the week picking the Celtics and that looks pretty good (at least for one morning)....

Comment

• raps in 4

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                bucks = frauds
                No, they aren't frauds. But young teams generally don't win in the NBA playoffs. It's very unusual. Experience matters a great deal more than gets talked about these days and the Celtics have a major advantage in that area.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Raps are the scariest team in the East but Celtics are our worst match-up. And it's not even close. I still expect the Bucks to win a game or 2 but I'm on record in this thread earlier in the week picking the Celtics and that looks pretty good (at least for one morning)....
                  celtics are the bucks worst matchup. horford might be the best Giannis defender in the league (shout out to Thad young to). I actually think we match the Celtics better then the bucks. we don't have someone with Horford size and mobility which seems to be Giannis kryptonite. with celtics we have the option of putting kawhi or Danny g on Irving and maybe even pascal for stretches.
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Playoff Stevens.

Comment

• Oh no Milwaukee, what are you doing bb
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Giannis can’t finish inside but he’s drilling threes lmao
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Giannis struggling to get foul calls at the rim. he's a superstar for a reason. watch for a big run coming up Greek freak will put them on his back in the 4th

Comment

• Just checking score now and again. Bucks having trouble scoring. Inexperience shows...

Comment

• Celtics struggling with second unit too.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                                Giannis struggling to get foul calls at the rim. he's a superstar for a reason. watch for a big run coming up Greek freak will put them on his back in the 4th
                                nvm. salami and cheese.
                                Celtics really impressed today.

Comment

Working...
                                X