Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kyrie back in, Celtics pulling ahead...up 20 with 6:30 to go. Someone's playoff winning streak is coming to an end.

    Comment


    • Boston basically played a perfect game. We'll see what Milwaukee changes for Game 2. I hope this series goes to 7
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

      Comment


      • Yeah, Boston on offense is just picking them apart with well-designed plays, while Milwaukee is just clearing out for Giannis and hoping for calls.

        Comment


        • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

          nvm. salami and cheese.
          Celtics really impressed today.
          you mean clam & chowder
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

          Comment


          • Eastern conference finals:

            Playoffs Boston vs Playoffs Kawhi.

            I guess destiny awaits.

            Comment


            • everybody knew what gameplan was going to be and Bud still wasn't prepared lol Regular season coach
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

              Comment


              • Hotshot wrote: View Post
                Eastern conference finals:

                Playoffs Boston vs Playoffs Kawhi.

                I guess destiny awaits.
                ive wanted a playoff series with boston for the last 4 years. has the making of a classic. this one far from over thought. its gonna be a 7 game series i think.
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                Comment


                • octothorp wrote: View Post
                  Yeah, Boston on offense is just picking them apart with well-designed plays, while Milwaukee is just clearing out for Giannis and hoping for calls.
                  And the Bucks are getting the calls, but it's still not enough. Celtics have hacked Bud's system. Giannis taking 30ft pullup 3's wasn't the gameplan, was it? lol. Playoffs are a completely different animal.

                  Comment


                  • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

                    ive wanted a playoff series with boston for the last 4 years. has the making of a classic. this one far from over thought. its gonna be a 7 game series i think.
                    It sure doesn't look like a 7 games series. The Bucks look shell- shocked, they lost their mental edge.

                    Boston in 6.

                    Comment


                    • Bucks outscored 60 - 40 in second half...Bucks inexperience, Boston D and Bucks had none! Advantage Celtics. Game 2 is pretty well a must win for Giannis and Bucks.

                      Comment


                      • let's go rockets! curry and klay both hobbled and played less then 48hrs ago. this is as close to a b2b as you get in the playoffs. rockets have a good chance here to strike first.
                        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                        Comment


                        • Holding the Bucks to 90 is pretty impressive ....

                          Comment


                          • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

                            this is going to be a hell of a series. at the moment bucks are a scarier team to me but if Boston can win this they will prove how dangerous they can be .
                            Celtics by far have more offensive weapons and playoff experience. Bucks have Giannis...and shooters...depends who has it going and from a Raptors perspective, propose Kyrie represents the bigger challenge.

                            Comment


                            • Zak24gege wrote: View Post

                              Celtics by far have more offensive weapons and playoff experience. Bucks have Giannis...and shooters...depends who has it going and from a Raptors perspective, propose Kyrie represents the bigger challenge.
                              I think Giannis is a tougher defensive matchup for us then kyrie. we don't have anyone like horford or Thad young who are perfect math ups. kyrie we have 3 top level defenders we can throw at him. we held him to low production in our last win vs Boston and blew them out. we have yet to be able to slow Giannis down when we matched up.
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                              Comment


                              • HOU vs GSW. First 5 minutes. Game has real tense feeling to it..

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X