Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo
    replied
    Magic had cap space to sign a superstar, enough assets to trade for another star. He wasn't perfect but he didn't step down because he ruined the team. In fact him stepping down hurt the team.

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    Https://www.si.com/nba/2019/05/20/magic-johnson-rob-pelinka-backstabbing-first-take-resignation-explained

Magic Johnson fucked things up so bad in Lakerland that on his own volition and with the stark realization how poorly he mishandled things he had to resign before face planting from the 57th storey of Laker corporate HQ.

Magics ego is so effing big that even after a scant few weeks he was not able to wear the goat horns that he so richly deserves...Magic is now looking to blame someone else for his own incompetence.

To show just how bad this latrine of a franchise the Lakers have become...he points the finger at a guy whose profile in the hierarchy in LA is so low he has ask permission to order cheese on a ham and cheese sandwich...

Right..

Magic is unlikely to ever work again in the NBA in a serious management role based solely on merit.
    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Mon May 20, 2019, 12:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    Magic just called Rob Pelinka a backstabber!! LOL i'm LOVIN this Lakers drama.
    Magic is a good man. Since he's left the light has been shined on the problems. I do t blame him for bailing, he has a good life and doesn't need that bullshit.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Magic just called Rob Pelinka a backstabber!! LOL i'm LOVIN this Lakers drama.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Trail Blazers' Lillard says he'll play through separated ribs

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Lol that's not a real comment

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    Bruh

KD to the Suns confirmed.

Leave a comment:

• Mitchell Duong
    replied
    That dude just needs to log off.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Bruh

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Green destroyed the Blazers last night.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

Well, they're the best the Western Conference has to offer. You can't just downgrade everybody Golden State beats lol
    Top of the East is waaay better than top of the West. Sixers, Bucks, Raptors and Celtics have all smacked down Golden State at some point this year.... with Durant. Take away KD and it's at least a coin flip.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

Houston is a gimmick team. Gimmick coach, gimmick superstar and overrated 2nd star. Portland is.... well.... just Portland.
    Well, they're the best the Western Conference has to offer. You can't just downgrade everybody Golden State beats lol

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

I dunno bout that, Curry won a title without him, and came down to the final possession of the final game and a Draymond suspension to prevent Steph from being the best player on b2b teams. He's since won 4 straight games against Houston and Portland without.

It's obviously a case of "we'll never know forsure", but I think Warriors are going for 4 in 5 years right now with or without KD. They would have a little more depth right now too without him
    Houston is a gimmick team. Gimmick coach, gimmick superstar and overrated 2nd star. Portland is.... well.... just Portland.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

For championships? Yes. Because one of those jets has wonky tires and you have to at least one of them in top condition for April, May & June. Its a filthy rich man's version of load management.
    I dunno bout that, Curry won a title without him, and came down to the final possession of the final game and a Draymond suspension to prevent Steph from being the best player on b2b teams. He's since won 4 straight games against Houston and Portland without.

It's obviously a case of "we'll never know forsure", but I think Warriors are going for 4 in 5 years right now with or without KD. They would have a little more depth right now too without him

Leave a comment:

Working...
X