No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A telling scene mid way thru the fourth quarter, Kyrie goes to the hoop, scores, gets fouled and ends up on the floor. The only teammate who came to help him up off the parquet was Al Horford. Everyone else simply turned away.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

your back up pg putting in work? can't relate
      FVV is better than a replacement level backup PG. Or so DanH has written in RR stone tablets.

Comment

league is ruled by SFs. Don't even bother drafting scoring point guards.
        Nurse is just finding out that size does matter.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Nurse is just finding out that size does matter.
          PGs that become coaches...smh
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

FVV is better than a replacement level backup PG. Or so DanH has written in RR stone tablets.
            Where would Milwaukee be without George Hill?

Comment

PGs that become coaches...smh
              This series has also been about Nurse fighting his natural instinct to downsize when things get tough. He had/has a real blind spot when it comes to FVV. Moves that have been obvious to amateurs (like don’t play FVV and Lowry together in this series) took him until game 4 to figure out after playing 3 guards. And I never understood why it was etched in stone that Serge and Gasol couldn’t play a few minutes together here and there. Serge was a PF his entire career. Nurse’s response to OG being out was to downsize to Kawhi at backup PF for Siakam.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                Is that Chris Webber doing the play by play with Marv during the Celtics/bucks game?

i can’t listen to him man he’s ruining this game for me
                Yes it's Chris Webber. Good Night Celtics.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post

Where would Milwaukee be without George Hill?
                  Milwaukee actually has incredible depth at the guard. Bledsoe hill Brogdon and even cougnahton is a pretty wicked 4 man guard rotation.
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                    Celtics bodied on their home court two games in a row...you just hate to see it
                    I do actually hate to see it I want a tough 7 game series. And I know I'm getting ahead of myself but like how we matchup vs celtics compared to the bucks

Comment

• Kyle Lowry against Philly: averaging 12.5 points, 5 rebounds, 6.5 assists, 1 steal, 1.5 turnovers on 38/20/80 splits

Kyrie Irving against Milwaukee: averaging 22 points, 5 rebounds, 7.5 assists, 1.5 steals, 4 turnovers on 37/24/90 splits
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Milwaukee actually has incredible depth at the guard. Bledsoe hill Brogdon and even cougnahton is a pretty wicked 4 man guard rotation.
                        And Sterling Brown. Bucks are loaded and their role players get less freedom than Nurse gives. so their flaws aren't as easily exposed (Jeremy *cough* Lin). Bud runs a tight Spursian ship. Stay in yo lane.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

They sure do. Connaughton along with Hill and even Sterling Brown have played very well in Brogdon's absence. I really like the Connaughton kid from what I've seen. Great athlete, good 3 point shooter, 6'5" and tough. He supposedly had the highest vertical leap at the 2015 draft combine.

Comment

• Houston is handing it to GSW tonight 81 - 67 at 5:27 in 3Q.

Comment

How about the alpha of betas? Or wanna B alpha?
                              No beta would bail on LeBron to be the man on his own team. And then launch 22 shots in back to back playoff games (a beta would defer and be afraid to shoot).

He's definitely an alpha, he's just playing really crappy. So I guess a Crappy Alpha?

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post

They sure do. Connaughton along with Hill and even Sterling Brown have played very well in Brogdon's absence. I really like the Connaughton kid from what I've seen. Great athlete, good 3 point shooter, 6'5" and tough. He supposedly had the highest vertical leap at the 2015 draft combine.
                                Got a fastball too. He was drafted in the MLB as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X