Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A telling scene mid way thru the fourth quarter, Kyrie goes to the hoop, scores, gets fouled and ends up on the floor. The only teammate who came to help him up off the parquet was Al Horford. Everyone else simply turned away.

    Comment


    • MixxAOR wrote: View Post


      your back up pg putting in work? can't relate
      FVV is better than a replacement level backup PG. Or so DanH has written in RR stone tablets.

      Comment


      • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        league is ruled by SFs. Don't even bother drafting scoring point guards.
        Nurse is just finding out that size does matter.

        Comment


        • golden wrote: View Post

          Nurse is just finding out that size does matter.
          PGs that become coaches...smh
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

          Comment


          • golden wrote: View Post

            FVV is better than a replacement level backup PG. Or so DanH has written in RR stone tablets.
            Where would Milwaukee be without George Hill?

            Comment


            • MixxAOR wrote: View Post

              PGs that become coaches...smh

              Comment


              • Yes it's Chris Webber. Good Night Celtics.

                Comment


                • Zak24gege wrote: View Post

                  Where would Milwaukee be without George Hill?
                  Milwaukee actually has incredible depth at the guard. Bledsoe hill Brogdon and even cougnahton is a pretty wicked 4 man guard rotation.
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                  Comment


                  • 007 wrote: View Post
                    Celtics bodied on their home court two games in a row...you just hate to see it
                    I do actually hate to see it I want a tough 7 game series. And I know I'm getting ahead of myself but like how we matchup vs celtics compared to the bucks
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                    Comment


                    • Kyle Lowry against Philly: averaging 12.5 points, 5 rebounds, 6.5 assists, 1 steal, 1.5 turnovers on 38/20/80 splits

                      Kyrie Irving against Milwaukee: averaging 22 points, 5 rebounds, 7.5 assists, 1.5 steals, 4 turnovers on 37/24/90 splits
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

                      Comment


                      • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

                        Milwaukee actually has incredible depth at the guard. Bledsoe hill Brogdon and even cougnahton is a pretty wicked 4 man guard rotation.
                        And Sterling Brown. Bucks are loaded and their role players get less freedom than Nurse gives. so their flaws aren't as easily exposed (Jeremy *cough* Lin). Bud runs a tight Spursian ship. Stay in yo lane.

                        Comment


                        • bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

                          Milwaukee actually has incredible depth at the guard. Bledsoe hill Brogdon and even cougnahton is a pretty wicked 4 man guard rotation.
                          They sure do. Connaughton along with Hill and even Sterling Brown have played very well in Brogdon's absence. I really like the Connaughton kid from what I've seen. Great athlete, good 3 point shooter, 6'5" and tough. He supposedly had the highest vertical leap at the 2015 draft combine.

                          Comment


                          • Houston is handing it to GSW tonight 81 - 67 at 5:27 in 3Q.

                            Comment


                            • golden wrote: View Post

                              How about the alpha of betas? Or wanna B alpha?
                              No beta would bail on LeBron to be the man on his own team. And then launch 22 shots in back to back playoff games (a beta would defer and be afraid to shoot).

                              He's definitely an alpha, he's just playing really crappy. So I guess a Crappy Alpha?
                              It's the Spicy Show! Time to cook.

                              Comment


                              • Zak24gege wrote: View Post

                                They sure do. Connaughton along with Hill and even Sterling Brown have played very well in Brogdon's absence. I really like the Connaughton kid from what I've seen. Great athlete, good 3 point shooter, 6'5" and tough. He supposedly had the highest vertical leap at the 2015 draft combine.
                                Got a fastball too. He was drafted in the MLB as well.
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X