X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

That's a need? Having a 2nd generational superstar in case the first one goes down?

like how Bill Gates needs 2 private jets cause one will need servicing
    For championships? Yes. Because one of those jets has wonky tires and you have to at least one of them in top condition for April, May & June. Its a filthy rich man's version of load management.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

that's still 2 superstars and the best role/utility do it all big men in the league. those 3 are championship contenders every year. not clear cut favorites but still probably a top 3 nba team. the league would be so much interesting if warriors had no Durant. I'd still say the original 3 warriors are a better team then Houston, Sixers and Celtics. all teams who had title chances this year
    Yep. I don't fault Durant for wanting to leave Westbrook. I fault Durant for going THERE, because he knew it would be 3 or 4 years before he could even beat them and by then he'll be 30+. So he panicked

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    Still a little bizarre to me that in 2019, Curry, Green and Klay are enough to easily win a chip. Hope it's not true this year....
    that's still 2 superstars and the best role/utility do it all big men in the league. those 3 are championship contenders every year. not clear cut favorites but still probably a top 3 nba team. the league would be so much interesting if warriors had no Durant. I'd still say the original 3 warriors are a better team then Houston, Sixers and Celtics. all teams who had title chances this year

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

Except when Curry is injured.... which does happen.
    That's a need? Having a 2nd generational superstar in case the first one goes down?

like how Bill Gates needs 2 private jets cause one will need servicing

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    They don't need Durant.
    Except when Curry is injured.... which does happen.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    Still a little bizarre to me that in 2019, Curry, Green and Klay are enough to easily win a chip. Hope it's not true this year....
    Gonna be so funny when durant's swoops in and takes another finals MVP

3x baby! Legend!

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    They don't need Durant.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post
    I wanted the Raptors to sign Seth Curry YEARS AGO. Heck, I wanted the Raptors to draft him. I never understood why he couldn't find a job in the NBA as a backup. Nice to see him doing well.
    He'd look good right now on this team backing up Lowry.
    Seth curry YEARS AGO was only an nba player thanks to his last name. he's made major improvements tho he's playing great as a bench scorer this playoffs. looks like knowing his bros game is paying off 2. had some nice defensive possesion vs him.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    The Bucks are better than the Durant-less Warriors.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Portland needs to hold on to this..go back home with the split, that fanbase would be psycho. They heard the news about Durant and can smell blood in the water now.

the next best thing to raps title would be someone, ANYONE beating golden state. I'd rather Durant be in the lineup too when it happened but no matter, whatever it takes. Fuck them

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    I wanted the Raptors to sign Seth Curry YEARS AGO. Heck, I wanted the Raptors to draft him. I never understood why he couldn't find a job in the NBA as a backup. Nice to see him doing well.
    He'd look good right now on this team backing up Lowry.

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    damn portland on fiyaaaah

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

if he thinks he's the best player in the world he should go to the Raps and win a championship there. Then I'll accept that he's the best in the world
    that would be the 2nd time he joins the team who knocks him out of chamonship contention

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    I think Portland chances are going to come down to harkless aminu and hood. if they can get good games from those 3 in the same game I think they have a real shot to win 3 games

Leave a comment:

Working...
X