Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Everything Playoffs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my god

Comment

• damn hope its not achilles.
      All man. All amazing.

Comment

• Finish 76ers tomorrow...please Raps. This is the danger of long series.
        All man. All amazing.

Comment

• The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• man we used to compare Pascal to Draymond lmao.
            All man. All amazing.

Comment

• The playoffs would be wide open. I feel bad even thinking it, but it's true.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post

The playoffs would be wide open. I feel bad even thinking it, but it's true.
                The ultimate "not like this..." moment
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• even if its not serious. rockets take this game and they got 2 chances to close. we might be watching the nba change the next 5 minutes
                  Last edited by bertarapsfan; Thu May 9th, 2019, 12:49 AM.

Comment

• Calf strain. I doubt it'll affect things that much if GS pulls it out here.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      Calf strain. I doubt it'll affect things that much if GS pulls it out here.
                      this was Houston chance. still didn't look promising that kd would be able to play game 6 the way he reacted

Comment

• The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Yeah, assuming the Rockets don't find a way to win this series, they're going to spend a lot of time thinking about what went wrong in that quarter. They really should have gone to Harden more down the stretch.

Comment

• Paul and Harden COMPLETELY disapperead in the 4th. Rockets will never win a championship with those 2.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                              Paul and Harden COMPLETELY disapperead in the 4th. Rockets will never win a championship with those 2.
                              And to think it's the Raptors who have the "playoff Choker" label. Harden's history leading the Rockets is none too flattering either!!!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X