Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Playoffs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bucks made it look easy.

    Comment


    • Kevin Durant is heading for an MRI.
      https://hoopshype.com/storyline/kevin-durant-injury/
      Kerr thinks its a calf strain but that could mean anywhere from one week to 12 weeks depending on the severity.

      Comment


      • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        I don't care what anyone says "he's right though" ...Pierce is an idiot

        Comment


        • Well the rockets let one they could have had slip away..Down 3 to 2.....but going to play the next one at home.

          But here’s the thing...the warriors aren’t as talented without Durant but they might be a better team.
          Its a chance for the warriors to collectively show they can win without him...this year and next.....
          Think the Warriors close out the series on the road on Friday.


          Boston got killed in this series. 4 straight after that one odd win in Milwaukee. Two of those losses were at home. No game was even remotely close. They got punked. Bill Simmons is curled up in a fetal position somewhere on Cape Cod. They knew it in the last game as they mailed it in. Don’t see how Irving, after pointing the finger at everyone else but him, comes back. Time has a way of clearing up decisions and the Chowders are likely to just roll it back sans Irving. It’s not as if the talent level is worse..they have players..it’s how they shape it. Rozier isn’t Irving...but Brown and Tatum are good...Hayward will be better and old man river Horford has at least one more year in him. Smart is a bricklayer of epic proportions but he gives them snarl and sandpaper. The Chowders will be less talented..but at least they will be a team next year.

          Whoever signs Irving..caveat emptor.

          Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu May 9, 2019, 09:01 AM.
          And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

          Comment


          • Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
            I wake up and it’s like Christmas morning. Going to make a pot of coffee and read Celtics forums for an hour.
            What's the name of the Celtics version of Raptors Republic? I'd like to read it as well.

            So Brad is human after all.

            Comment


            • G__Deane wrote: View Post

              I don't care what anyone says "he's right though" ...Pierce is an idiot
              Consider the fact he's heavily tied to Boston. Perhaps he had his blinders on like many people around here when it comes to the Raptors.

              Comment


              • LJ2 wrote: View Post

                What's the name of the Celtics version of Raptors Republic? I'd like to read it as well.

                So Brad is human after all.
                https://forum.celticsstrong.com/index.php?board=3.0

                There is definitely some good schadenfreude in there. Could also go to RealGM or their reddit for extra fun.
                Last edited by jacobdr4; Thu May 9, 2019, 10:00 AM. Reason: Still can't use this new fucking forum.

                Comment


                • Comment


                  • Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                    Well the rockets let one they could have had slip away..Down 3 to 2.....but going to play the next one at home.

                    But here’s the thing...the warriors aren’t as talented without Durant but they might be a better team.
                    Its a chance for the warriors to collectively show they can win without him...this year and next.....
                    Think the Warriors close out the series on the road on Friday.


                    Boston got killed in this series. 4 straight after that one odd win in Milwaukee. Two of those losses were at home. No game was even remotely close. They got punked. Bill Simmons is curled up in a fetal position somewhere on Cape Cod. They knew it in the last game as they mailed it in. Don’t see how Irving, after pointing the finger at everyone else but him, comes back. Time has a way of clearing up decisions and the Chowders are likely to just roll it back sans Irving. It’s not as if the talent level is worse..they have players..it’s how they shape it. Rozier isn’t Irving...but Brown and Tatum are good...Hayward will be better and old man river Horford has at least one more year in him. Smart is a bricklayer of epic proportions but he gives them snarl and sandpaper. The Chowders will be less talented..but at least they will be a team next year.

                    Whoever signs Irving..caveat emptor.
                    Think the team is going to look alot different. Rozier deffinatly doesnt want to be their anymore. He was already saying after game 5 that he sacrificed more then anyone this year. Could see someone like the suns overpaying for him. Marcus morris could be gone as well he will probably get some pretty good offers. And i think Al Horford could get offered a good deal on 3-4 years and maybe turns down his player option and go elsewhere
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                    Comment


                    • Zak24gege wrote: View Post

                      And to think it's the Raptors who have the "playoff Choker" label. Harden's history leading the Rockets is none too flattering either!!!
                      Paul was even worse than Harden. There's a reason why he's never won anything. That dude crumbles under pressure.

                      And i said it before and i'll say it again, Chris Paul is the most overrated player of this generation.
                      Mamba Mentality

                      Comment


                      • The Great One wrote: View Post



                        And i said it before and i'll say it again, Chris Paul is the most overrated player of this generation.
                        Hes passing the torch to kyrie Irving
                        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                        Comment


                        • Btw, Harden only took 1 shot in the last 9 mins of the game. Lmao.
                          Mamba Mentality

                          Comment


                          • The Great One wrote: View Post

                            Paul was even worse than Harden. There's a reason why he's never won anything. That dude crumbles under pressure.

                            And i said it before and i'll say it again, Chris Paul is the most overrated player of this generation.
                            And that reason is because he's 6-foot nuthin' in shoes, which makes it harder to back up that arrogant attitude when it counts.

                            Comment


                            • Regular season beasts: chris Paul, harden, Lowry, DeRozan, Westbrook, steph curry, klay,

                              playoff beasts: iguodala, Gordon, Beverly, valanciunas

                              always beasts, straight alphas: Kawhi, Durant, lebron
                              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                              Comment


                              • Didn't see this coming: Report: Lakers move on from Tyronn Lue for vacant head-coach job

                                According to Brad Turner of the Los Angeles Times, Lue turned down a contract offer of three years, worth $18 million, supposedly because he wanted a longer term.

                                Confirmed: Tyronn Lue is an idiot. He likely knows it's his last NBA head coaching contract so he holds out for 4-5 years. Now he might have to take an Assistant job to stay in the league.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X